PDA

View Full Version : Times when your Favorite Wrestlers let you down

Red Punk Rock
05-02-2006, 01:08 PM
For me is that when Cena lost to Edge at NYR after the Elimination Chamber match. Edge cashed in his MITB after the very brutal match! What a cheap shot :hmm:

dezorr
05-12-2006, 08:54 PM
when the Ultimate Warrior lost to Sgt. Slaughter and every time the rock lost the title

Still 2nd Place
05-12-2006, 09:56 PM
When Bret Hart took and went to WCW ....I was a huge fan of his and this was before the net so I didnt know the back story just what I was told and everyone knew about the so called "Screw Job" after he made the choice to go to WCW but I was let down that he went to another promotion and even though I watch WCW I was let down to see him leaving WWF

Stadium Arcadium
05-14-2006, 11:38 PM
1. When Hulk Hogan formed the nWo (hey he'd been my favorite since i was like 2)
2. When Vince and Shawn screwed Bret. (i have subsequently forgiven Michael...but vince is not fully forgiven)
3. When Stone Cold joined the Alliance

F4L
05-15-2006, 12:19 AM
1. When Hollywood Hogan lost the WCW Title to Goldberg on Nitro in Atlanta, Georgia. Sad, sad night. I HATED GOLDBERG! I LOVED HOGAN AND THE nWo!

2. When Cena lost the WWE Title at New Year's Revolution to Edge.

3. When Hulk Hogan lost the WWE Title to Undertaker in 2002.

Matthinho
05-15-2006, 12:25 AM
1. When Bret Hart lost to HBK at WM 12
2. Eddie Guerrero losing to JBL at Great American Bash.
3. When Austin betrayed WWF and joined WCW/ECW at Invasion
4. When Kurt Angle defeated Austin for the WWF title at Unforgiven and lost it the next night.
5. When Hogan defeated HBK at Summerslam

TheFallenAngel
05-15-2006, 01:41 AM
Despite Edge not being my favorite, the only time I was ever let down was when Cena retained the title against Edge at the Rumble. Every other time but that time I already knew Cena was sadly going to win, but the Rumble I didn't so I got overly excited that they might finally take the title off him, but the didn't.

wali
05-16-2006, 02:40 AM
lashley lost the mitb2 (didn't expect him to win it but i would of been cool)

scorpionf
05-16-2006, 11:07 AM
- The way Sting won Starrcade '97 because Hogan refused to job clean, it was a bad ending to a great match between my all time favourite (Sting) and another of my favourites

- HBK & Vince screwing Bret over

- Hogan joined Hall and Nash in the NWO, I loved good guy Hulk Hogan

Adam Copeland2
05-16-2006, 07:10 PM
1. When Y2J was made to job to Cena at SSlam and the next night. Plus, he was made to kiss Bischoff's ass which made him come off as a total jack-ass.
2. Same for Angle (but at Unforgiven),
3. Eddie Guerrero losing the WWE Championship to JBL at Great American Bash.
4. At WM20, when Brock and Goldberg seemed to have a staredown match.
5. Edge losing the championship so fast at the RRumble, and to Cena.
6. When Rey just JOBBED to Khali.
7. When Rey just JOBBED to Henry.

LG
05-16-2006, 07:37 PM
1--When Hogan beat HBK at SS
2--Rey Mysterio and his title reign being mocked
3--Edge beating Cena at NYR
4--Vince playing "God"

M-J
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
My favourite wrestler is the undertaker, and now i have noticed that whenever he goes for a title shot, he looses, this when he lets me down.

camera guy
05-19-2006, 01:11 AM
hogan beating michaels at summerslam, i foolishly had hoped to see hbk win. at least he carried him to one of hogans best matches which i guess could be seem as somewhat of a miracle

Dud
05-21-2006, 12:06 AM
kool