PDA

View Full Version : WWE/ECW Bringing In New Talent, Taz Update, & More

OMEN
05-02-2006, 08:55 PM
PWInsider is reporting that there is talk of WWE bringing in outside indy talent for the new ECW from companies such as ROH and CZW.

-- The 'New Jack: Hardcore' documentary has been getting phenomenal reviews so definitely you take advantage of this final day to purchase New Jack: Hardcore and The Homegrown Collection together on sale for only $29.99 + shipping and handling. The Homegrown Collection is getting great reviews as well with many people saying that it's better than Jackass The Movie. For a limited time you can purchase the New Jack: Hardcore and The Homegrown Collection as a combo sale package for only $29.99 through Ebay right here.

-- Taz was offered a wrestling spot in the new ECW, however due to his neck problems he won’t be taking it. Taz has always been a perfectionist and likely wouldn’t want to get back into the ring unless he could do it well.

PWI

Metalring
05-03-2006, 02:02 PM
I kinda like Tazz where he is as a commentator.

Kaz
05-03-2006, 03:06 PM
I hope Tazz stays as comentator... He suits it.

the madscotsman
05-04-2006, 12:22 PM
I hope he sorts his neck out and goes back to the old Taz, cause he fuckin rocked.

bad_meetz_evil
05-04-2006, 12:29 PM
Who would replace Tazz on Smackdown? Joey Styles/Coach, and Michael Cole? Ew. Besides, hes kinda out of shape too, lol.

the madscotsman
05-04-2006, 12:34 PM
as the thing at the top said. taz is a perfectionist so sorting out his neck would be followed by sorting out the Sumo-Taz thing. they would most likley bring in a nother wrestler to do colour. one of the road agents maybe