PDA

View Full Version : How Long For Edge?

Anti-Cena
05-18-2007, 06:10 PM
How long do you guys think Edge will hold the World Heavyweight Title? I obviously don't think he'll lose it to Batista this Sunday but I do think he'll probably lose it to Kennedy when he returns back to the WWE. But anyway how long?

XXKSXX
05-18-2007, 06:27 PM
It's really to soon to say how long they WWE will probably take at least a month to figure out whats going to happen storyline wise. The only thing they can really do is throw him into a feud with Batista. At the moment he's the only number one contender. If they keep edge champ they are going to have to build some one up soon cause Batista can have only so many title shots in a roll. Edge and Mark Henry feud would be ok to see.

legolas4792
05-18-2007, 08:38 PM
FOREVER!!!!!! lol i hope its long maybe 4months to a year i would love to see him headline a mania finally

XXKSXX
05-18-2007, 10:14 PM
That would be nice to see him Headline Mania but he would have to be going up against Cena cause Cena is the Mania main event. lol

tommy
05-19-2007, 12:05 AM
I can see him holding it to at LEAST summerslam, if Kennedy is back by then. If not, I think Edge will beat Kennedy in at least one PPV before he loses the belt. I'll say he'll lose it sometime between Summerslam and Survivor Series.

legolas4792
05-19-2007, 12:50 AM
kennedy vs edge in wrestlemania 24 for the Heavyweight Championship of the WOOOOOOOOOORLD! that would be awesome if they choose to wait that long for that match

EdgeMark
05-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Edge vs Kennedy to headline WrestleMania would be sweet. They have both never headlined a WrestleMania, and it would be a good change in the system. I'm getting tired of seeing Cena and Triple H in every Mania main event. It gets REALLLLLLLLY boring.

I think he will hold it till either Unforgivin or No Mercy. He won't lose it before then I'm guessing.

Anti-Cena
05-19-2007, 01:04 AM
Uh...Triple H only faced Cena once in the Mania Main Event and that was WM22....just say Cena in ME's not Cena AND Triple H.

legolas4792
05-19-2007, 01:08 AM
triple h has main evented more manias then cena has hes not saying they neccesarily are in the same match

Anti-Cena
05-19-2007, 01:11 AM
^^ True. My bad for misreading his comments :)

ClayMation
05-20-2007, 05:53 PM
I have no clue how long Edge will hold the title...but I hope it is a good long run. He is due for one. Both his WWE reigns were short lived. It will be nice to see the rated R superstar run the show for a little bit.

I see him losing to Kennedy at some point when he gets back

Dr. Rockzerz ®
05-20-2007, 08:36 PM
I think he will hold the belt till at least SummerSlam but i expect him to hold the belt a little longer than that.

demolition89
05-21-2007, 12:53 AM
I see Edge holding the belt thru Survivor Series at a minimum. The writers would be smart to focus on a feud with Kennedy as soon as conditions permit.

I'd also personally love to see a series between Edge and Chris Benoit. This could happen if MVP is deemed ready to assume the US Title Belt freeing up Benoit to clash with Edge.

wm22champ
05-21-2007, 03:30 PM
edge could lose the title as early as ONE NIGHT STAND. but if not the obvious people to take the title from him are the returning mysterio or kennedy, who will then be beaten by batista. unless edge goes face or one of the other heels does.

Adam_Copeland22
05-24-2007, 05:18 PM
It's realli too soon to guess.....but, I believe it'll be Kennedy whu will take it away frm him, possiblt after Summerslam.....dey will have one long fued, in the end of which Kennedy will come out the victor........BAD NEWS FOR EDGE - Keneddy is expected to return soon....

tommy
05-24-2007, 07:36 PM
I wonder if Taker will fued with Edge when he returns or if he will just go after whoever the title holder is...