PDA

View Full Version : Most Pathetic WWE Superstar

Abhishek_Divekar
05-19-2007, 11:09 AM
I was just reading in the other thread who people thought should get released. Now I am the biggest Hacksaw Jim Duggan hater in the world right now in my opinion. So after seing people agree with me I decided to go onto his Profile on WWE.com. The Biggest Laugh I have had for a while. His entrance video and music just made me collapse with laughter. So who do you think is the Most Pathetic WWE Superstar. My choice is obvious .

yankeesman77
05-19-2007, 02:13 PM
It's gotta be The Boogey Man

XXKSXX
05-19-2007, 02:19 PM
For me it would have to be a tie between a couple and Rey Mesteryo is one.

bad_meetz_evil
05-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Has to be the Boogeyman. His entire gimmick is just a big insult, and joke.

acurisur
05-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Jimmy Wang Yang - WHAT THE HELL KIND OF GIMMICK IS THAT?!!

tommy
05-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Kenny, formally of the spirit squad. He was in the worst tag team to ever grace RAW, then had a very short singles run jobbing to flair until he disappeared again. He shouldn't be anywhere near the show.

yankeesman77
05-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Kenny has a bright future for his Age, Jimmy Wang Yang has tons of talert and its just a shame that he doesn't get featured more on Smackdown. Bar None, The Absolute Most Pathetic WWE Superstar is The BoogeyMan. For Marty Wright's age, and his lack of in ring ability who ever thinks that The Boogey Man deserves a job with the wwe because of his antics must of taken way to many pills when they awoke this morning.

ClayMation
05-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Boogeyman hands down...all the other "stupid gimmicks" have bright futures and have actual talent (Kenny, Jimmy Wang Yang, MVP...). Boogeyman is 40 years old and has like four moves. Drop it already. WWE should have kept him fired.