PDA

View Full Version : Who will beat Cena????

Notorious Cow
05-21-2007, 04:34 AM
After tonight, (Judgement Day) seeing Cena make Khali tap and ending his undefeated streak, poses a really good question for the world of wrestling fans.....who is gonna beat Cena for his wwe title???? i would like to think that Khali would have gotten the job done, but since he didnt my best guess is......... well it might be becuz hes my favorite wrestler and its Orton... well alot of ppl might disagree but i havent seen a Cena/orton match finish. But id really like to kno another idea for a good challenger for Cena's title.

flamesoffury
05-21-2007, 04:37 AM
btw, this should be in spoilers cause some people havent watched judgment day yet.. my guess is *spoiler dont look if u dont know*

snitsky... he's the next guy supposedly to feud with cena and well cena's gotta lose soon cause next wm he will be walking in as champ.. so i go with snitsky.

Platinum_Lies
05-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Snitsky looks to fued with Lashley soon. And anyway, why put another unbeatable monster in Cena's path when he is even less of a monster than the last one SuperCena made tap?

HHH is set to have one huge comeback now. Unless Jericho beats him to it somehow.

flamesoffury
05-21-2007, 04:41 AM
Snitsky looks to fued with Lashley soon. And anyway, why put another unbeatable monster in Cena's path when he is even less of a monster than the last one SuperCena made tap?

HHH is set to have one huge comeback now. Unless Jericho beats him to it somehow.

hhh is scheduled to face orton and i havent heard anything about jericho.. but never say never.. for the right amount of money and creative control.. he might come back to face cena.. hopefully he does and hopefully he will win this time.

Anti-Cena
05-21-2007, 04:42 AM
After tonight, (Judgement Day) seeing Cena make Khali tap and ending his undefeated streak, poses a really good question for the world of wrestling fans.....who is gonna beat Cena for his wwe title???? i would like to think that Khali would have gotten the job done, but since he didnt my best guess is......... well it might be becuz hes my favorite wrestler and its Orton... well alot of ppl might disagree but i havent seen a Cena/orton match finish. But id really like to kno another idea for a good challenger for Cena's title.

Move this....it goes in the WWE Discussion not Latest WWE News

Notorious Cow
05-21-2007, 04:42 AM
when would this be??

flamesoffury
05-21-2007, 04:43 AM
Move this....it goes in the WWE Discussion not Latest WWE News

this belongs in wwe spoilers.. not everyone has seen judgment day yet.. and terrell did post it in wwe discussion but like i just said, not everyone has seen JD so it IS a spoiler.

Anti-Cena
05-21-2007, 05:50 AM
^^ Who cares if not everyone has seen it? It has aired live so therefore does not qualify as a spoiler anymore. And besides it's a discussion thread so it has to go in WWE Discussion.

Butoden
05-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Ric Flair will beat Cena. Now that would be something...

legolas4792
05-21-2007, 11:02 PM
triple h

modest91
05-21-2007, 11:21 PM
seems like WWE is after popularity more than wrestling talent ... so Just look at whos most popular on Raw and you will see the next champ.

BigAl147
05-21-2007, 11:27 PM
Gotta be HHH; he'll destroy Randy Orton on his return then be built up to be Cena's next Challenger and win the belt back then.

-[ICON]-
05-22-2007, 12:06 AM
Nope if popularity is the key factor the surely WWE would give Jeff Hardy the strap but hey the don't consider him Heavyweight put Marcus"Monty Brown" Cor Von against Cena and then have a new Champ.

LG
05-22-2007, 12:43 AM
oh come one people think...RAW stays on RAW, ECW on ECW....SD to SD....Edge is an exclusion. But if I had to pick who would defeat Cena it would certainly be Triple H. It sets up for his Summerslam return and the Summerslam main event HHH vs Cena for the WWE Title

Adam_Copeland22
05-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Had Orton not been so immature out of the ring, the most possible choice for the next champ wud be Orton, but, dat obviously wudnt happen.....HHH coming back & regaining the strap against Cena wud rok...........but, if Cena again beat him, HHH wud look like a complete p*ssy. Hopefully, there would be a HHH vs Cena vs Orton match...........

Notorious Cow
05-28-2007, 06:48 PM
i'm pushing for Orton but if not him i would think that sumone like a Jericho (once he comes back) the only other wrestler i recall really beating Cena and winning is The Undertaker. so one of those three.

LionDen
05-28-2007, 07:00 PM
Whoever it is, they will be loved, WWE might even make fun of it and have Eugene beat him lol but in alls eriousness, if they are not waiting for HHH lol I would have to say Orton. He is after all the legend killer and Cena somehow by the powers that be has nearly become one.