PDA

View Full Version : Discussion on the New Peeps in TNA

LG
05-03-2006, 07:01 PM
What is so interesting is that TNA is just like WCW but better. Now we have Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Sting, Lex Luger, Buff Bagwell, Rick Steiner(later coming up says spoilers), Christian Cage, Raven, Rhyno----all of those use to be in WCW. But ever since WCW's departure from the entirity of sports entertainment, we thought it was over for them. But now TNA is becoming the most popular in its class. Will TNA ever be a company who can overpower WWE with the WCW retiries coming in left and right? Will WWE respond and will WWE bring back ECW only to take down TNA? Its question we ponder....but my main discussion point is the New peeps on TNA? Who do you think they will bring in next (without looking at spoilers)?

the madscotsman
05-04-2006, 12:10 PM
When Were Rhino And Christian In Wcw?

Metalring
05-04-2006, 01:54 PM
WCW was called "WheelChairWrestling" for nothing.ECW had a hell of a lot more intensity and fans than WCW.The WWE will benefit from the revival of such a popular brand of wrestling.TNA will fail bringing back Luger and Bagwell.Why not try to bring back Bam Bam Bigelow while were at it,TNA?

the madscotsman
05-04-2006, 02:21 PM
luger is shite anyway. I garuntee the only reason he will be there is because of Sting, sting done the same thing in WCW. he pratically beged Bischoff to bring Luger back in even though bischoff thought he sucked. and Eric did it cause Sting asked him to.

Still 2nd Place
05-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Let me first say it was a one time thing they are just there to push that story line much like when they brought people in from raven past its not like they will be in the ring it was just a face so no need to worry about that but with that they have had Lex before and he failed he didnt draw and his match was crap so you can be sure we will not see him in TNA more then maybe a pop in here and there and thats fine with me as long as I dont have to see him in the ring going but it would be better if they had more time as it hurt the overall product when you take some time for something like that and with an hour you dont have much time for over kill like that it should be on G. Impact or something but thats just my opinion

and I agree with just taking on the crap guys from WCW they will not make it but since the start TNA has brought in guys like this from time to time as a one time deal and it has not killed TNA and I dont think this will either but I do feel if they sign these guys to long term deals they are pretty much saying I quit as no one want to see these guys go anymore .....But we have to understand from what i have read Spike is on TNA to bring in some name that have vaule and that could draw so I think that is the case here also as much as I hate Goldberg and I dont want him in TNA I would take him over Scotty