PDA

View Full Version : One Night Stand 2007 PPV Match Card

Flair Country
05-22-2007, 04:31 AM
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7349/onsld7.jpg (http://wwe.com)

ECW World Title Match
Vince McMahon(c) vs. Bobby Lashley
Street Fight Rules Match

WWE Title Match
John Cena(c) vs. The Great Khali
Falls Count Anywhere Match

World Heavyweight Title Match
Edge(c) vs. Batista
Steel Cage Match

World Tag Team Title Match
The Hardy Boyz(c) vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team
Ladder Match

Rob Van Dam vs. "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton
Stretcher Match

6-Man Tag Team Match
CM Punk, Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman vs. The New Breed
Tables Match

Melina vs. Candice Michelle
Pudding Match

Kane vs. Mark Henry
Lumberjack Match

Anti-Cena
05-22-2007, 04:57 AM
Wow....another Pay Per View brought to you by WWE that's full of crap. These two matches so far announced are shit....like who wants to see Vince Vs Lashley and Cena Vs Khali again and again?

Flair Country
05-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Yeah those first 2 matches leave alot to be desired. Hopefully they can fill out the rest of the card with some quality matches.

Role Model
05-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Even though all the matches will be extreme ruled, I just don't think the show will deviler. WWE has shown they don't like these type of matches, so I think we're going to see many weekness in these matches compared to the ones we've seen before held by the orginal ECW.

joshmofo1
05-22-2007, 10:46 PM
they need betta matches

legolas4792
05-22-2007, 11:13 PM
but its EXTREME RULES!!!!

Role Model
05-22-2007, 11:56 PM
but its EXTREME RULES!!!!

True, which will at least add something to the show because WWE knows without the stipulation added onto each match the show will be a total mess.

I see where people are coming from when they stay the show will be awesome because of the circumstances, but I don't believe that'll be the case. The talent isn't totally there, therefor it'll kill 'em big time.

tommy
05-23-2007, 12:45 AM
These two matches were unavoidable. This should be fued enders for both though, and we can finally deal with it and move on. Hopefully the rest of the card will be great like Judgement Day...

Role Model
05-23-2007, 12:52 AM
With Vince mentioning the Blue Meanie's name last night; I just hope it was a joke and not something they are going to push because he is horrible and really has no place being in a WWE match and even better in a PPV match that needs talent and not jokes.

tommy
05-26-2007, 05:19 AM
Three matches annonced so far...

rko 4 life
05-27-2007, 11:44 PM
what people don't realize is that there is only 2 weeks in between these pay per views so there is no way they can develop new feuds in that short of time

Role Model
05-28-2007, 12:05 AM
what people don't realize is that there is only 2 weeks in between these pay per views so there is no way they can develop new feuds in that short of time

WWE has been doing this for the past year that they really give the feud no build-up and still have those two wrestler at a PPV. I'm sure it'll happen here with the lower matches like how it usually is but the higher matches will be developed.

LionDen
05-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Maybe there are just to many PPVs now, I always liked alot of PPVs but in some months it is just ridiculous.

Notorious Cow
05-28-2007, 09:03 PM
well seeing as how the Brands unite when a ppv comes i kinda of enjoy having them close and frequent.

Notorious Cow
05-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Wow....another Pay Per View brought to you by WWE that's full of crap. These two matches so far announced are shit....like who wants to see Vince Vs Lashley and Cena Vs Khali again and again?

well i see ur point w/ Lashley and McMahon but the 1st Cena/ Khali match wuz very interesting i dont mind watching Cena get his ass kicked and quite frankly i dont mind seeing it again and again lol. but This is only the 2nd Cena/Khali Match.

Role Model
05-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Maybe there are just to many PPVs now, I always liked alot of PPVs but in some months it is just ridiculous.

Yeah, I've stated in another thread WWE has to many PPVs these days. Plus now with the PPVs being all branded into one it's becoming a bit ridiculous. They need to reduce the amount of shows and expand the talent and everything would be much better and worth watching each month. Plus the buy rates would go up so much because people would be spending more with less to buy.

Role Model
05-29-2007, 02:56 AM
Hardyz vs WGTT in a Ladder Match at ONS. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the definition of the term show stealer.

tommy
05-29-2007, 04:30 AM
Hardyz vs WGTT in a Ladder Match at ONS. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the definition of the term show stealer.

True. Too bad we know who will win hands down. Should be a great match.

I'm still waiting for a CM Punk - Elijah Burke match to be annocned. IMO, that stole the show at Judgement Day.

Flair Country
05-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Diva Pudding Match added to card. I hope it's vanilla pudding, yum! :)

Also added, RVD vs. Orton in a Stretcher Match & an all ECW Six Man Tag Match.

AFC1986
05-30-2007, 09:18 AM
i have to admit at first i didn't think much of the card for one night stand , but now there is a ladder match, a stretcher match and a 6 man tag-team tables match, it looks like the ppv could be something special. it's just a shame the 3 title matches aren't anything special otherwise this event could have been as good as wrestlemania

tommy
05-30-2007, 05:01 PM
I think Edge vs Batista will be a great match. As well as the Table's match and the Ladder's match.

What I assume to be the last match of One Night Stand was added at the smackdown tapings. These eight fights should be the complete card.

AFC1986
05-30-2007, 05:48 PM
i'm actually disappointed that there won't be a us title match between benoit and mvp as i'm really enjoying their fued