PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley & ECW

Butoden
05-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Why are they giving Bobby Lashley so much time on RAW? Why don't they put him on ECW if they wanna help that brand? I mean they are finally building someone to be a superstar in WWE ECW and that could help the ECW ratings don't u think? So why they do this on RAW? I think it's stupid. What you all think?

bigdaddybaughman
05-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Because vince is the champ and his ego cant be held to only 1 hour. so with lashley being the number one contender he benifits from it and gets to be on mutiple shows

tommy
05-23-2007, 12:51 AM
I get why they are doing this, but I hate it. I mean, ECW is only about half of RAWs ratings, and they are trying to build up Lashley to be one of the best in the buisness. At the same time, they can't put him on RAW, because they know he's not ready to go for the WWE title, and that would affect Cena's push. They want him to be seen as main event, but they don't want him to be unknown because he is only on ECW.

It is rediculous that we had FOUR Bobby Lashley fights last night though. I used to like the guy, but until he goes to his own show, I am getting pretty annoyed.

Role Model
05-23-2007, 01:04 AM
As much as WWE wants to make ECW into a solid company they're running into the problem of RAW being low on stars because of injury and forced to put him on their to make RAW still exciting and not anything less and also they see Lashley as being a real star and deserves to be on the best show which is true.

I think once RAW starts to come together more with injuries he won't get as much time on the show and attenchion but still attend it because WWE if finding him storylines and such that he can work with.

I see where you are coming from Butoden and you're right that ECW needs him more then RAW needs him but he can do both and he's proven that. And honestly if he was not being put on RAW each his talent would be wasted so what they're doing right now is the best solution and very smart.

tommy
05-23-2007, 04:14 AM
ECW seemed to stand on it's own tonight without him. The promo was good (when they cut out the other 55 minutes of Bobby Lashley on RAW, the five minutes of it was interesting), and the only big problem I had with ECW was the Timbaland music video. It just sucks so bad...

flamesoffury
05-23-2007, 04:42 AM
Vince feels like ECW is now his stool. Seriously, it's just a wooden stool. ECW will not probably get a renewal for tv.. thank god.. and they'll just force it down on smackdown. I never liked the idea of a 3rd show.. i just wanted certain stars to be brought in for great feuds (which we did not get) thanks to vince again.