PDA

View Full Version : Another World Title Match Added To WWE One Night Stand

bad_meetz_evil
05-23-2007, 06:27 AM
Tonight at the SmackDown tapings, they announced Edge vs. Batista for the World Heavyweight Title at WWE's One Night Stand.

No word yet on what the Extreme stipulation will be.

source: PWMania.

Role Model
05-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Well I personally don't think it's a bad idea but for Edge's sake it might be because it has to mean that Batista will win the title because there would be no point in having Edge crush Batista again but hopefully I'm wrong and WWE sticks with Edge as champ and make him look better going into another feud.

legolas4792
05-23-2007, 09:27 PM
if batista won the title at one night stand i will lose all respect for smackdown edge is hardcore!

Role Model
05-24-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm sitting in the same boat as you lego and feel that Edge doesn't deserve to lose the belt, but with the SD! creative team being very unpredictable these days we'll never know what they're planning for the future.

tommy
05-24-2007, 08:41 PM
I heard it's gonna be a cage match...

Role Model
05-24-2007, 08:55 PM
I heard it's gonna be a cage match...

That would be awesome and cause plenty of excitement. At this point we have seen too many single matches lately and by adding this stipulation it would only make it better. Hopefully this is true because it would make me want to watch this match.

LionDen
05-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, the cage match will be cool but if i remember right Batista beat the undertaker in the last cage match they were in. I still believe Edge will win this but the problem is if he does, Batista will continue on his merry way to get the title still which is just becoming boring to me.