PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers - May 22nd (To Be Aired May 25th)

AFC1986
05-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Source: PWInsider.com

Matt Turk called in the following results from tonight's ongoing Smackdown taping in Des Moines, Iowa:

-I am live at the building. The top section tarped off. I figure there will be about 10 to 12,000 max tonight.

-They played a Wrestlemania 23 video to open the night.

Dark Match:

-Chuck Palumbo pinned Daivari following a TKO.

Smackdown:

-WWE World champion Edge comes to the ring and cuts a promo recapping the last several weeks. Teddy Long comes out and sets up the Four Way Main Event with Batista vs. Kane vs. Finlay vs. Mark Henry where the winner wrestles Edge at One Night Stand.

-Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated William Regal & Dave Taylor viam DQ when WWE Tag Team champions Deuce & Domino, at ringside, interfered. All three teams brawled.

-They announce Vicky Guerrero is the new Assistant General Manager.

-PPV recap.

-Matt Hardy defeated The Miz with Twist of Fate. Lots of false finishes.

-Backstage, Mark Henry does a promo about tonight's main event.

-WWE United States champion MVP comes to the ring in a Ford Mustang. He gives a victory speech and calls out Chris Benoit. Benoit comes to the ring and MVP offers a handshake. Benoit gives it to him. MVP tells Benoit to raise his hand, but instead gets his with a German suplex and chopped. MVP retreats.

-They aire the Timbaland music video.

-Kane does a promo about the main event.

-Jimmy Wang Yang defeated WWE Cruiserweight champion Chavo Guerrero in a non-title match after reversing a sunset bomb.

-Kristal Marshall interviews Batista.

-Four-Way: Batista vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. Finlay. Lots of brawling in the match and several false finishes. Batista nails the Batista bomb on Finlay for the win. It's Batista vs. Edge at One Night Stand. Batista and Edge face off to close the show.

legolas4792
05-23-2007, 09:30 PM
kane should have faced edge imo but as long as edge doesnt lose to batista im sure i will like the match

Anti-Cena
05-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Urg....Smackdown actually looks good this week if it wasn't for the finish of the Main event. I hate the fact that Batista will be facing Edge again...I just can't stand it.

Adam_Copeland22
05-24-2007, 06:52 PM
SD! looks betr dan Raw dis week....dat's coz SD! is ADAM COPELAND's show.

Role Model
05-25-2007, 12:23 AM
I like the sound of MVP's entrance and a good show all round it seems save for the Vicky bit, and so starts the countdown till Long loses his job.