PDA

View Full Version : What You Won’t See On SmackDown!; Live Notes

Red Punk Rock
05-04-2006, 04:32 PM
BQ (earls1235@yahoo.com) sent along the follow live notes for the May 5, 2006 edition of SmackDown!:

At the event, Rey Mysterio got the biggest pop of the night. During the JBL segment, when talking about immigrants, the crowd was cheering.

During the commercial breaks there were many people starting a Tony Chimmel chant.

The Cruiserweight Contender Match was interrupted by the Great Kali. All of the fans at the event expected the Undertaker to come out. Fans were very disappointed when he didn’t.

During the Chris Benoit and Finley match, many boring chants took place.

The dark match wasn’t very pleasing.

There were no major stars at the event, and BQ said it was a waste of $45 for the tickets.

The crowd was hot the entire night even though we didn’t get to see any top notched wrestlers.

After Smack Down! BQ & his buddy stayed around and watched the ring be taking apart by Chris Kay and Charles Robinson.

BQ and friend met and took pictures with the Gemini Twins. They were both very nice in person.

They saw Bobby Lashley and yelled for him and he turned the other way.

Ted Long also ignored us as he was only a few feet away from us and he didn’t even wave. I was so disappointed.

W-OLF
05-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Thank God I want see it (of course I barely watch Smackdown either) but that sounded like it sucked.