PDA

View Full Version : OK ppl, lets talk future

Adam_Copeland22
05-24-2007, 05:37 PM
So, ppl, wat wud u think wud happen 5-6 years after??? Who will be invading the main-event picture?? Who wud've hold the World championships by then???? Wud guys like Edge, Jericho, Kane, Batista still be wrestling???Wud McMahon finally retire???? Whoever thot in 2001 dat HBK wud still be wrestling in 2007??? Wud Jericho be puliing a page out of HBK's carrear???Express your opinions people....

myspacesucks
05-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Well Superman would prolly be still champion (seems forever that hes been champ)

I can see guys like Gregory Helms, MVP, CM Punk, Elijah Burke being in the main event one day

Ric Flair SURELY retired by then :|

legolas4792
05-24-2007, 08:57 PM
i dont think mcmahon will retire until he dies

Role Model
05-24-2007, 09:48 PM
WWE in 5-6 years will be very different because stars like Batista, HBK and many others will not be around and WWE will be relying on people like Lashley, Edge, Orton, Cena, Kennedy and many of the younger guys now doing well. Mostly all those guys will be dominating the main event division.

I don't believe we'll be seeing Y2J in the company now or then even if the reports say otherwise. His career in the WWE is over and mainly his wrestling career.

For the McMahons, I think we're going to see them in WWE forever but in 5-6 years we will see more Shane and Steph then Vince because by then the company will be in there hands.

Anti-Cena
05-24-2007, 11:25 PM
5-6 Years from now I expect the WWE actually to possibly get a bit better than it is now. The reason for me thinking this is because with any luck (I usually wouldn't say this) Vince Mcmahon will hopefully retire or get to sick to even take care of the company anymore so people like Shane or Triple H will come into the picture of running the show....and I'm sure those two can give the crowd what they want.

As for the main eventers and other wrestlers I believe will still be in the company and retired, I do think that guys like Cena, Batista, MVP, Kennedy, Edge, and Orton will be the main guys in the business and will take all of the Main Event spots, and guys like HBK, Kane, and possibly Taker might retire.

So anyway there's not much else I can predict considering the length and time that there is before the next five years is complete so.....that's basiclly my opinion.

tommy
05-24-2007, 11:31 PM
I think some of the main eventers now will still be there. I can see HBK and Taker being gone, for sure, but I'm not so sure about Triple H and Batista. If they stay injury free, both of them could keep going in the company for a while. As for other main eventers, of course Edge, Orton, and Cena will still be there (if Orton sticks with the WWE and doesn't get fired or quit). Mr. Kennedy will be up at that level, as well as one or both of the Hardy's and CM Punk. Bobby Lashley and MVP may also be up there...