View Full Version : 4 man stable

myspacesucks
05-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Name 4 wrestlers that you would put in a stable

1 Edge - Captain/Leader/Champion
2 Gregory Helms - Rising Star
3 Elijah Burke - Loud Mouth/Rising Star
4 Chris Masters - Power House/Rising Star

well this is the only one i can think of right now (if i put more thought into it i could prolly think of a better stable)

:devil:

legolas4792
05-24-2007, 09:16 PM
Triple H(the game)-leader
Carlito-brash young star
Chris Jericho- veteran/ second in command
Masters- the muscle of the group

tommy
05-24-2007, 11:26 PM
Edge
Cm Punk
Mr. Kennedy
Jeff Hardy

Four guys who aren't huge, but who are great wrestlers.

Anti-Cena
05-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Edge
CM Punk
Triple H
Chris Benoit
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was kind of having trouble picking between Benoit and Kennedy....but since Benoit is Canadian I said what the hell.

Pritch
05-25-2007, 12:30 AM
^All those stables would never work. There all your favourite stars thrown together. A 4 man stable must have a leader (top star), up and comer, power house, vetran. Evolution is the perfect example HHH (leader), Orton (rising star), Batista (powerhouse), Flair (Vet)

Mine would be:

Orton: Leader
Edge: Semi Vetran
Mr. Kennedy: Rising Star
Mark Henry: Powerhouse

Role Model
05-25-2007, 12:33 AM
Mine would be:

HHH: Leader
HBK: Vetran
Joey Mercury (New Gimmick): Rising Star
Chris Masters: Powerhouse

tommy
05-25-2007, 12:40 AM
^All those stables would never work. There all your favourite stars thrown together. A 4 man stable must have a leader (top star), up and comer, power house, vetran. Evolution is the perfect example HHH (leader), Orton (rising star), Batista (powerhouse), Flair (Vet)

Mine would be:

Orton: Leader
Edge: Semi Vetran
Mr. Kennedy: Rising Star
Mark Henry: Powerhouse

I wouldn't really call Edge a veteran at this point, but I see what you mean...I don't think the powerhouse is needed though. The main point is two rising stars...

Leader: Cm Punk
Veteran: Edge ( I know I just said he isn't, but whatever)
Rising Star: Matt Hardy
Rising Star: Jeff Hardy

Sticking with my no huge guy stable from earlier...

Anti-Cena
05-25-2007, 02:35 AM
^^ That's actually not the same stable you picked earlier....the one you picked earlier has Kennedy not Matt Hardy

tommy
05-25-2007, 02:45 AM
^^ That's actually not the same stable you picked earlier....the one you picked earlier has Kennedy not Matt Hardy

I didn't mean the same stable, I meant the same rule I had about having no muscle heads...

I decided that Matt would be better than Kennedy in the stable...

Anti-Cena
05-25-2007, 03:19 AM
^^ Oh sorry man, I didn't realise lol

Pritch
05-25-2007, 03:45 AM
CM Punk isnt a leader. ENough said...

Anti-Cena
05-25-2007, 03:48 AM
Gotta agree with Pritch on this one actually.....CM Punk hasn't done enough to be called a leader.

EdgeMark
05-25-2007, 04:10 AM
Mine would consider of..

Leader - Edge(I wonder why I picked him...lmao)
Powerhouse - Umaga(Don't ask)
Veteran - Shawn Michaels
Rising Star - CM Punk

I don't know why I picked these guys to put together, I just think they would go well together.

BigAl147
05-27-2007, 09:53 PM
I'd go for:
1. Edge
2. MVP
3. CM Punk
4. Finlay

See Finlay could be the enforcer of the group, CM Punk the rising star and it could elevate him or MVP to then challenge Edge for the title. I did think about Kennedy but it wouldnt make sense in the current storyline.

XXKSXX
05-28-2007, 04:05 PM
If I'm going to build a stable it's got to be 4 guys that can get along and their egos don't get in the way. So only one guy can real have the big ego and thats the leader. So for the leader I would go with Edge.

Edge - Leader

Next u need a 2nd someone that can be loyal to the leader and the champ. This person needs to have nothing on there mind but beating other wrestlers to a pulp. I think the right man for the job would be Finlay.

Finlay- 2nd and enforcer

The third guy has to be a young up in coming star that doesn't mind going after the under card titles and can be in a tag team and win. This young guy also needs to have some what of a cockiness way about him much like the leader. So this person I would pick would be MVP.

MVP- young cocky talent

The fourth and final person needs to be big and a power house that likes to hurt people. He also needs to be able to go after under card titles and tag team titles. This person can be young or they can be a vet it don't really matter. I think the person that would be just right for this job would be the Worlds Most Strongest man Mark Henry.

Mark Henry - The power house

hmmmm...... These guys are all on SD :shifty:

BDK
05-28-2007, 04:50 PM
okay so far I like everyone's choices but really my personal stable I'd like to see is as follows.....

Randy Orton: He can easily take charge of a group and be the leader as well as a great champ to lead a show.

Marcus Cor Von: Easily a powerhouse and I can see him as a "second in command" role behind Orton.

CM Punk: Rising star and with a decent push by the creative control he can be a main event talent in no time.

Undertaker: The vet of the group. Taker's got enough left in him to do everything he's needed to.

Slayer_X
05-29-2007, 06:09 AM
1.HHH 2.HBK 3.Edge 4.Ortan leadership,inspiration,aggresssion,and youth.

bad_meetz_evil
05-29-2007, 12:09 PM
- Edge
- Mark Henry
- MVP
- Mr Kennedy

DEMON
05-29-2007, 01:29 PM
HHH-Leader
CM Punk-rising star
Marcus cor Von-muscle
Mr Kennedy/MVP-rising star...(wasn't sure who to pick on this last one as both are great talents,but since Kennedy would want the push for a title match,I would leave him out and keep MVP.He's a great talent,but would probably never be more than U.S./Intercontinental champ material!)

and just for the hell of it,I would bring someone like Flair in to be a manager/advisor to the group.

XXKSXX
05-29-2007, 03:02 PM
1.HHH 2.HBK 3.Edge 4.Ortan leadership,inspiration,aggresssion,and youth.

I don't think this one would ever work to many egos involved, but it is pretty star heavy.

mikedudelang
05-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Mr. Kennedy : Ric Flair Role
Randy Orton : Arn Anderson Role
Carlito : Ole Anderson Role
Elijah Burke : Tully Blanchard Role
Ric Flair : JJ Dillon Role

christianedge
05-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Elijah Burke - Leader
Shelton Benjamin
Gregory Helms