PDA

View Full Version : Moussaoui

Angelique
05-04-2006, 08:18 PM
do you agree or disagree that he was givin Life instead of the death penalty?

i disagree, he should have been giving death. he is apart of the issue. he lied and lied to agents, he could have told the truth and stopped a major act. he shows no remorse for anything that happened over 4 years ago. what type of action does that say to any terrorist? it tells them come to USA, bomb and kill people that you never met and only get life in prison. :mad:

hardcoregamer16
05-05-2006, 05:20 PM
He wanted to get the death pently its like giving a drug addiced drugs, he is going to die in prison anyway.

King Placebo
05-06-2006, 01:06 AM
I think he should of got death. But he will suffer Life in Jail.

the madscotsman
05-08-2006, 04:02 PM
who is he: Moussaoui

hardcoregamer16
05-08-2006, 09:01 PM
koc thats the point he wanted death so don't give him what he wants he will die in jail anyway let him suffer like we did.

Voodoo
05-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Did the man directly kill anyone with his bare hands? Nope, therefor you cant give him death. Charles Manson didnt directly kill anybody and he didnt get death so there cant be a double standard just because he's a terrorist.

Sunshine Acid
05-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Well, I dont believe in the death penalty period so I say no. Also the government could have stopped 9/11, but they didn't so putting him to death won't solve anything. Just keep him in prison, he didn't have anything major to do directly with the attacks anyways. Lying doesn't deserve death.

the madscotsman
05-09-2006, 03:28 PM
who is he?

bad_meetz_evil
05-09-2006, 06:31 PM
who is he?

http://www.terrorismcentral.com/Library/Biographies/Bios/Moussaoui/Moussaoui.jpg

Born in France of Moroccan descent on May 30, 1968. Resident of the United Kingdom with a masters degree from Southbank University in the United Kingdom and traveled widely.

Alleged member of al-Qaeda

From the Library

Biographical Excerpt from
Usama Bin Laden's al-Qaida: Profile of a Terrorist Network,
by Yonah Alexander and Michael S. Swetnam.
NY: Transnational Publishers, 2001.

the madscotsman
05-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Thanks BME.

Look If the guy didn't kill anybody then he should not be given the death penalty unless he is a child molester, then we burn his balls first. anyway, there is a guy in prision over here for the Lockerby bombing, (he blew up a plane back in the 80's) and most of the cons in there hate him but will admit that he is a scapegoat. you can't belive evrything that the us goverment says, just because conspiricy theories are mostly shite doesn't mean that the us government aren't up to something.

Let him wrot in jail, DO NOT WAIT FOR HIM TO KILL SOMEONE SO YOU CAN KILL HIM.

Sunshine Acid
05-10-2006, 12:33 PM
He hasn't personally killed anyone, as far all of us are concerned. (general public)

the madscotsman
05-10-2006, 12:40 PM
I don't remeber him what did he do or what was he suposed to do. I stop reading the paper around this time cause the english over run it with shit about their football team.

hardcoregamer16
05-10-2006, 09:07 PM
U are right he did not kill anyone but he was going to be on the plane that crashed into the first tower but he missed the flight and yes the government is up to something but he may never find out till it is too late.

Sunshine Acid
05-10-2006, 11:34 PM
U are right he did not kill anyone but he was going to be on the plane that crashed into the first tower but he missed the flight and yes the government is up to something but he may never find out till it is too late.

Says who? He missed the flight? :hmm:

z-ero
05-11-2006, 09:53 AM
yeah the guy deseverse death he wanted to die as so called god wouls exept his act of herassy but the agents did not want him to assned to heaven so they gave him life so he will suffer in jail before dieing a sad and lonley death

the madscotsman
05-11-2006, 02:19 PM
lol the last time I checked missing a flight wasn't a crime. can they prove that he had an intention of letting the plane crash into the tower, how do you know he wasn't going to stop it.