PDA

View Full Version : Vince Not Please With Cena’s Movie, Eddie Movie To Be Released

King Placebo
01-12-2006, 05:07 AM
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

“See No Evil”, a movie starring WWE’s Kane, has pleased the likes of Vince McMahon. However, its being reported that Vince is not too pleased with John Cena’s movie, ”The Marine.”

The Marine which was filmed before Kane’s movie, is expected to be released after “See No Evil.” Right now there are no comments as to why Vince is not pleased with Cena’s Movie.

On the subject of wrestling movies, it is to be considered that the WWE would like to make a movie on the life of Eddie Guerrero.

Flair Country
01-12-2006, 05:15 AM
Cena in a movie??? Yikes!! Well I guess it couldn't be any worse than the Rock in DOOM.

the madscotsman
01-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Cena in a movie??? Yikes!! Well I guess it couldn't be any worse than the Rock in DOOM.

Meow, bicthy, I think so.lol. I hope they do a movie about Eddie, but who will play him?

LionDen
01-13-2006, 04:31 AM
I think a movie about Eddie would be entertaining and interesting. To see hiis rise from the beginning, through all his troubles and to his untimely demise. Should be thought provoking to say the least.