PDA

View Full Version : Wood Chopper...

DeadWolf
05-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Anonymous Story:

When I moved into this house i never really had a good feeling about it, i always felt like someone was constantly watching me. When you picture my room you got to picture it BIG! , with a window following up one wall, and a closet on the other side of the room following that wall. i hate big rooms, but i got the biggest room in the house cause i have a lot of things to fill my room. Anyways...my bed was placed opposite of the closet under the window, in the corner, so when i watch up, my closet it usually the first thing i see. Well one night i was having a sleepover with my friend, it was about 11:30 before we decided to go to bed. We made a bed on the floor and crawled in. We were laughing and talking when someone caught my friends eye, at that instant she flung under the covers and yelled " OH MYGOD!" i looked at her like she was crazy and asked what was wrong while trying to pull the covers off of her. "there is someone over by your closet." when i looked over to see what she was talking about i swear i saw a pale figure of man with a old cowboy type hat kneeling down looking RIGHT AT US! i covered my head and stayed under there all night. Since that night I've HAD to have something over my head, cause since then i keep seeing the same figure either by the closet or right in front of my door. Since that night my friend cannot go upstairs by herself, when she had to go to the bathroom, i have to stand outside that door or wait in my room, and now she tries to find another place to sleep other than my room. I've tried to switch rooms with my sister but she says she keeps getting eerie feeling from it and my parents say that all I'm seeing is my dog, but he sleeps on the bed with me.

Slayer_X
07-24-2006, 10:03 AM
crazy

Neo Corey
08-17-2006, 01:43 AM
wow thats interesting

~Burning Hitman~
11-24-2006, 04:02 AM
cool

Shell
12-09-2006, 01:07 AM
I guess it can be scary to begin with but in time you learn to live with it and most of the time the spirits don't haunt you.