PDA

View Full Version : DX at Vengeance ?

W-OLF
05-04-2006, 10:43 PM
More On DX **SPOILER** From Earlier Today
Written by Steve Turner on 05/03/06 @ 5:17 PM
Credit: PWInsider.com)

Viewer's Choice Canada have taken off the verbiage from their website, which we posted earlier today, which mentioned the DX return June's Vengeance PPV. Two WWE sources have confirmed that what was written on the Viewer's Choice website is indeed the current plan. They also said that management was not happy that it was posted there, effectively letting the secret our early.

Previous news

Over at the the Canadian Viewer's Choice website, in a promo for the June Vengeance PPV, it states the following:
"DX, the degenerates that started the Attitude Era, will reunite at Vengeance Are You Ready? Don't miss a minute of the live action as RAW presents WWE's Vengeance, Sunday, June 25th at 8pm ET/5pm PT, live and only on Pay-Per-View. A World Wrestling Entertainment Production. Go to wwe.com for more details. See It All On Viewers Choice!"

We are unsure if this means that DX will be reformed at or by this show. There has been a lot of talk concerning the return of DX and with and Triple H's actions on recent TV. This wouldn’t be the the first time that someone in WWE marketing released something before they were supposed to. In addition to that, Triple H is now said to be receptive to turning babyface.

Credit PWI

Megan
05-05-2006, 04:15 AM
Wow i hope DX comes back to fight i loved Shawn and Hunter back in Da day i hope this really does happen.

Stunner
05-05-2006, 02:39 PM
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?p=59980#post59980
Confirms it enough for me :D

King Placebo
05-06-2006, 04:38 AM
This would be really cool if they do. Now, seeing as Vengeance is the PPV to see Hell in a Cell's. I think they should bring one in, and then reform d-x, it would work so much better that way.