PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Main Event Card

tommy
05-26-2007, 05:22 AM
Official SNME line up:

WWE Champion John Cena vs. The Great Khali

ECW World Champion Vince McMahon vs Bobby Lashley
Arm Wrestling Match

Batista and Chris Benoit vs. World Heavyweight Champion Edge and United States Champion M.V.P.

Fit Finlay and Hornswoggle vs. Boogyman and Little Boogyman

Extreme Expose performance

Kane & Eugene (dressed as Superman) & Doink the Clown vs. Kevin Thorn & Viscera & Umaga

Role Model
05-26-2007, 06:13 AM
This is starting to look like a regular show but I'm hoping WWE turns it around and makes it something much more special then a regular show.

We know what we're getting from the whole Cena/Khali angle therefor I would love to see WWE add a stipulation onto the match the heat up the fued.

What I am most excited about so far is the Edge/MVP match because I'm really siked about seeing two great superstars wrestle together.

tommy
05-26-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm a little worried that Khali will walk out of it the WWE champion. If he does, he'll lose it again the next night, but still...he doesn't deserve it at all.

Bad Boy
05-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Khali wudnt win... tat wud be a real bad deal on part of WWE... and the card doesnt look good enough right now... lets face it, no WWE PPV is looking good atm...

tommy
05-26-2007, 09:35 PM
This isn't a pay per view...this is just a show.

Role Model
05-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Khali wudnt win... tat wud be a real bad deal on part of WWE... and the card doesnt look good enough right now... lets face it, no WWE PPV is looking good atm...

With pushing Khali pretty hard right now and with no one really waiting for a title shot in the main event division WWE might give him the cheap win here so the feud can continue because Cena can't keep winning and them keep pushing the feud. It just wouldn't make sense.

rko 4 life
05-28-2007, 02:00 AM
i can't think of why wwe would make that random match in boogeyman/ little boogeyman vs Finlay and little Bastard, no of them are feuding it's dumb'

Cena/khali enough of this and why are they doing it the night before they will face each other

so far the only match i am looking forward to so far is the is the sd tag match because two of those guys are amazing, one is good ( will be amazing one day) and one is decent, i cant wait to see edge and benoit hook up

this should be good i will record it but not worth staying up until 1 30

tommy
05-29-2007, 12:54 AM
It is being aired as I type, so I will be updating the matches to whatever is aired, spoiler free.