PDA

View Full Version : Best Gimmick

Anti-Cena
05-27-2007, 01:58 AM
Who do you think has the best gimmick in the whole World Wrestling Entertainment?? For me I would have to say Undertaker just because I love the whole darkness thing....I don't consider myself gothic or emo but I just like things dark for some reason.

legolas4792
05-27-2007, 02:32 AM
undertaker definately has a good gimmick it has worked for him for many years the game also works well for Triple H as does Y2J works for Jericho

tommy
05-27-2007, 03:17 AM
Edge's gimmick suits him so well. CM Punk's is pretty good to, as well as Taker.

demolition89
05-27-2007, 05:29 AM
Among current wrestlers ~ tossup between Undertaker & HHH

Favorites thru the Years ~ Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake ; Sgt. Slaughter ; Demolition ; "Mr. Perfect" ; Jake "The Snake" Roberts ; Razor Ramon ; The APA

My Ultimate Gimmick List ~ Stone Cold ; Cactus Jack ; Nature Boy Ric Flair ; Jesse "The Body" Ventura ; The Rock

bad_meetz_evil
05-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Hmmm... Triple H. Suits him perfectly. How about Carlito? I like the gimmick, but I don't see a person 'spitting apples' or constintly calling himself 'cool' be in the main event scene.

tommy
05-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Hmmm... Triple H. Suits him perfectly. How about Carlito? I like the gimmick, but I don't see a person 'spitting apples' or constintly calling himself 'cool' be in the main event scene.

I can't stand Carlito's gimmick.

Role Model
05-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Triple H's heel gimmick. He's the manipulative, arrogant, evil, title obsessed mastermind that will do anything to be the best. The thing I really like about Triple H's character is that it's realistic and not so far fetched or over the top like many of WWE's gimmicks.

Anti-Cena
05-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah....Triple H's heel gimmick is really good. I can't stand his face gimmick though, I just really don't like it at all.