PDA

View Full Version : Why Runjin Singh Is Managing The Great Khali Instead Of Daivari

bad_meetz_evil
05-27-2007, 09:15 AM
The agents like Dave Kapoor (Runjin Singh) as The Great Khali's manager because he can speak Punjab & Hindu and Khali doesn't know much English. Also, Kapoor is better at explaining finishes and match layouts to him.

The agents were negative on using Daivari as Khali's manager because they thought he yelled too much in his promos and didn't act cowardly enough. That pretty much explains why they were broken up as a tandem when Khali was moved to Raw.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

GKY
05-27-2007, 08:08 PM
They are idiots, Davari is a great promo.

Role Model
05-27-2007, 08:22 PM
So basically Runjin Singh is Khali's manager just because he can speak many languages and can help him out on many things, which makes me believe he's there so they don't have to hire someone else to do it. No problem with that but he better be good at promos and a manager because Davari is great at promos and does well in that role and I would hate to see him being replaced by a fool.

XXKSXX
05-28-2007, 02:52 PM
They are idiots, Davari is a great promo.

I don't know about great but he's good. He just wasn't good for Kahli. I really don't thing Kahli is worth Davari's time anyway.

LionDen
05-28-2007, 05:19 PM
This guy better be good, atleast Daivari helped Khali look somewhat presentable, it is not as if Khali does a great job by himself. He definately needs someone by his side to fill the missing void in anything Khali does.