PDA

View Full Version : Indian Woman Claims John Cena Is Her Nephew

Dangerous Incorporated
05-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Source: The Times of India

Not so long ago, a girl from Meghalaya pronounced that she was English footballer Michael Owen’s half-sister. Now it’s a Mizo woman’s turn to claim that she is World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) superstar John Cena’s aunt.

It’s another matter that Owen’s family had officially rebutted the India connection in its family tree and the whole brouhaha was done to death even in British tabloids.

But Hawilopari from Eden Thar locality in Aizawl is so confident that she is Cena’s aunt that people are finding it hard to disbelieve her. She says the hunk is her elder sister’s son, who has immigrated to the United States. "Two of my brothers and one sister are now living in the US. However, we came to know that Cena is my nephew only on May 24," she claims.

According to her claims Cena is a Mizo because his father’s clan belongs to a Mizo tribe in Myanmar’s Chin province. "His mother Ngunzingi and her family moved to the United States in 1981. Then, Cena was six," Hawilopari says. Hawilopari’s brother-in-law Thawnghmunga, whom she claims to be the WWE superstar’s father, was a sport director in Chin till 1977. After retirement, he took his family to America in 1981.

"We often heard rumours that Cena is our nephew, but never took it seriously. We were afraid that people might make fun. But we were convinced when my elder brother, David Laisum, a medical practitioner in Chicago, told us that Cena is a relative," Hawilopari says. "David also told us that Cena has three brothers and three sisters," she adds. "We have not been able to contact my sister (Cena’s mother). Till 1989, they lived in Chicago and we received presents and lots of help from them. After that year, they moved to some other place and since then we lost contact," she says. Hawilopari has a photograph of Cena’s family taken in 2000. It has, as she claims, a young Cena on it.

The WWE superstar, according to various websites, was born John Felix Anthony Cena on April 23, 1977 in West Newbury, Massachusetts, USA. He is an American professional wrestler, hip hop musician and actor.

According to celebritylink.com, his father John Cena Senior has been associated with professional wrestling. He worked as Johnny Fabulous, an announcer for New England-based Chaotic wrestling and as "commissioner" for East Coast Championship Wrestling.

Anti-Cena
05-28-2007, 12:27 AM
I'd be ashamed to be John Cena's uncle!

tommy
05-28-2007, 12:43 AM
I'd be ashamed to be John Cena's uncle!

You'd be ashamed to be the uncle of a millonare who holds the highest belt in the WWE? You're either very stupid or...well, actually, that's about it.

Spawn
05-28-2007, 12:46 AM
I doubt it, lol. But anything can happen in the world...and whats up with the weird lettering?

legolas4792
05-28-2007, 01:19 AM
im also kurt angles nephew guys shes telling the truth......

Role Model
05-28-2007, 01:23 AM
The reason I don't believe and can't is because usually you meet or at least here about your relatives around when you're a teenager and stuff. But now she is just speaking out because he's making loads of money and on top of the WWE. It's pretty obvious of what she is trying to pull here.

tommy
05-28-2007, 01:43 AM
"That's nice. Your my aunt. So? Why would I give you money for that?"

LionDen
05-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Alot of people come out of the woodwork when your famous or rich, I do not know whether to believe this or not. Who really cares, if she is a crackpot, all this attention is what she wants. Let Cena deal with it lol.

flamesoffury
05-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Alot of people come out of the woodwork when your famous or rich, I do not know whether to believe this or not. Who really cares, if she is a crackpot, all this attention is what she wants. Let Cena deal with it lol.

yeah who really cares? she just wants money..

Role Model
05-28-2007, 06:42 PM
I've seen Cena's father. We all have. That honkey is white as they come, so I don't know who this woman thinks she's fooling.