PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed Matches For Tonight’s RAW, Huge Announcement, More

Role Model
05-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Source: PWInsider.com

- Tonight’s edition of RAW will feature John Cena & Bobby Lashley vs. The Great Khali, Umaga, & Shane McMahon. WWE.com is also teasing a “huge announcement” from Shane McMahon, saying what effect it will have on One Night Stand and beyond. While nothing is confirmed, this will most likely be the announcement of the upcoming draft lottery. Also on tonight’s RAW will be a “Memorial Day Bikini Beach Blast Battle Royal” despite the fact that they are in Canada.

- The main event for this week’s ECW on Sci Fi is a rematch from last week, as Rob Van Dam and CM Punk will take on Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burke.

tommy
05-28-2007, 05:12 PM
You know what I'd like to see on RAW...the IC belt put on someone who will give it meaning. Not someone who sucked in two matches and was banished to heat.

Role Model
05-28-2007, 06:40 PM
John Cena is becoming a much better wrestler, so I'd actually think this will be a pretty good main event. It'll be interesting to see who gets drafted this year in the lottery. I see some un-used teams getting moved over (i.e. Highlanders, Cryme Tyme) and have RAW pick-up more mid-card wrestlers. Seems like a good RAW, though.

LionDen
05-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Sounds like a cool main event, the bikini match should be fun as always lol.

I could have sworn again that RVD was released lol.

legolas4792
05-28-2007, 08:17 PM
amen tommy and i cant wait for the announcement :D

XXKSXX
05-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Sounds like a cool main event, the bikini match should be fun as always lol.

I could have sworn again that RVD was released lol.

Na I think it was rummer lol.