PDA

View Full Version : Orton Vs Cena-Will this rivalry be intrestin

Abhishek_Divekar
05-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm sure sometime down the line these two guys are going to have a major feud, and then having a match at a major PPV (HUGE money match for the company.)
WWE is just saving these 2 guys for a huge feud in the future.

Role Model
05-28-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm hoping Randy Orton starts to be brought into the heavyweight division again where he belongs. Plus, with RAW being short on main eventers this would be a perfect opportunity for him to prove himself and get in a long/strong feud with Cena that would have the potential to be awesome and keep RAW from falling.

Notorious Cow
05-28-2007, 06:56 PM
thats THE match that i would love to see rite now at this point the year i think that it may take a lil more time for this to work maybe one or two more challenger(s) for Cena until this would me a big spark for the whole company (In my opinion)

flamesoffury
05-28-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm hoping Randy Orton starts to be brought into the heavyweight division again where he belongs. Plus, with RAW being short on main eventers this would be a perfect opportunity for him to prove himself and get in a long/strong feud with Cena that would have the potential to be awesome and keep RAW from falling.

well, yes but he wont win anything.. his dumb ass wont stop getting in trouble.

LionDen
05-28-2007, 07:12 PM
I have to agree, now is the time for these two, get rid of Khali and throw Orton at Cena. Orton is a good heel and now that he has doen that to HBK, he is in the perrfect spot to take on the almighty Cena.

legolas4792
05-28-2007, 07:13 PM
WWE is runing out of options they have to bring Orton up sooner or later he is too good to be kept down so it could happen at anytime

LionDen
05-28-2007, 07:34 PM
You saying that is funny to me Leo because it was only 1 month ago we all thought Orton might be suspended again, this is obviously the reason why he wasn't. If alot fo these wrestlers were not out injured, it could be a whole diff story for Orton at this time but as of now, you are right Leo, it is the time.

XXKSXX
05-28-2007, 08:10 PM
I think a Orton, Cena feud would be pretty good to see. I don't care what Orton does he's a good performer and he's the one that should be getting the title shots right now. Maybe Orton should be champion on Raw could use a change.

tommy
05-28-2007, 08:45 PM
If they were smart, they would put Orton in a quick fued with Cena, which ends with Orton "injuring" Cena and winning the belt. Give Cena a short break, ya know. Then, the day after, Orton can come to the ring with the belt, bragging about putting out three people within the last year, and Triple H can hit the ring with his return. He'll win the belt, Shawn and Cena can come back when Triple H has the belt and you have a four way title scene going again, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, and Randy Orton.

Of course, this would never happen, as it would show weakness on Cena.