PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown vs Raw vs ECW

Abhishek_Divekar
05-28-2007, 06:08 PM
I have decided to make a list of 6 superstars per brand and you vote which team would win. Have fun.

SmackDown:
1. The Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Edge
4. M.V.P
5. Kane
6. Mr.Kennedy

Raw:
1. Shawn Michaels
2. Triple H
3. John Cena
4. Randy Orton
5. Umaga
6. The Great Kahli

ECW:
1. Bobby Lashley
2. Elijah Burke
3. Snitsky
4. Marcos Cor Von
5. RVD
6. CM Punk

So which side do you think would win.

LionDen
05-28-2007, 06:30 PM
lol you would have to say RAW since Super Cena is in it but i will go for Smackdown due to the power in it. I do not see ECW team doing to well, the RAW team has some great names but I will stay with Smackdown even if it has some younger talent in it. With the likes of undertaker, Kane, Batista and even the cheating Edge, how can it lose ... on paper lol ... oops forgot about Super Cena and the son in law HHH lol

Notorious Cow
05-28-2007, 06:51 PM
wow it's sort of kinda of lop sided for Raw i mean Cena, Micheals, HHH, and Khali??? thats unfair no matter who is going against them.

flamesoffury
05-28-2007, 06:55 PM
I have decided to make a list of 6 superstars per brand and you vote which team would win. Have fun.

SmackDown: Raw:
1. The Undertaker Great Khali
2. Batista HHH
3. Edge Cena
4. M.V.P Orton
5. Kane Umaga
6. Mr.Kennedy HBK

it's 3-3 if you match it up like this.. but i give smackdown the edge because they have better wrestling ability then most of raw's stars.

tommy
05-29-2007, 05:49 AM
it's 3-3 if you match it up like this.. but i give smackdown the edge because they have better wrestling ability then most of raw's stars.

How is that 3-3? If you are going for who won in the past with those parings, that gives Undertaker and Batista winning, and Cena and Umaga winning. 2-2. Then there is MVP and Orton...no way would MVP beat Orton. 3-2 RAW. Then Kennedy and HBK. No way could Kennedy beat HBK. 4-2 RAW.

As much as I want CM Punk to win everything he ever does, I can't willingly vote for Snitsky in this. For that same reason, I can't vote for RAW, as I would be voting for both Umaga and the Great Khali. So, no matter how much I want RAW to be the winner, my vote goes for Smackdown.