PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most charismatic superstar in the WWE today?

Abhishek_Divekar
05-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Edge
Mr. Kennedy
John Cena
MVP
Undertaker

LionDen
05-28-2007, 06:27 PM
I vote undertaker, i have always loved his gimmick, not so much the biker though. Undertakers gimmick has lasted so many years but the highlight years when he was most charismatic was in the Attitude Era days when most storylines were aorund him at one time or another .. awesome stuff.

flamesoffury
05-28-2007, 07:08 PM
taker.. he is always in his gimmick and does a fantastic job.

legolas4792
05-28-2007, 07:14 PM
ill have to go for kennedy he knows what he is doing on the mic edge is an honorable mention

Role Model
05-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Cena and Shawn Michaels no doubt. They both consistently get the biggest reactions on the cards (good or bad) and just ooze charisma.

Notorious Cow
05-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Kennedy without a doubt. and for one reason only because it looks like it comes so naturally to him he does'nt even try hard on promo's but makes them look way better than the WWE Champion's John Cena. Misssssttteerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kenaaaddddaaaaayyyyyyy.........................Ken aaaaadddddaaaayyyyy!!!!!

tommy
05-29-2007, 05:43 AM
While Kennedy's promo's are good, how do you get off saying how hard he tries or doesn't try? You don't know if how much he practices or doesn't practice, how much he prepares...

I for one think that Cena is the most Charismatic. When I think Charisma, I think more of the talking type, which crosses out Taker. While Edge, Kennedy, and MVP are all great with their promos, it is a lot easier to make a crowd hate you than to make a crowd love you. All they have to do is talk trash, it's not like it's a challenge. While Cena may not be absolutely loved, he gives it his all every time, and puts his heart in soul into everything he does. And it shows.

Take last night for example. Cena gave a great promo, then he went into the ring. As much as people said the crowd was anti-Cena, I heard chants for him as well. The whole "Let's go Cena/Cena sucks" chant started up, with both sides about equal in volume. In the end, it doesn't matter what the reaction is though, it's just that he got that amount of response, in a match that horrible, both for and against him. The crowd is always loudest for Cena, regardless of what he does. In part, this is because of his charisma, IMO. Some may say it's because he isn't that good of a wrester (not true), but there are a lot of bad wrestlers on the roster. I don't see the crowd getting that hot for any of them...

In short, terrellcow is completly wrong, and Cena is amazing. The end.

Slayer_X
05-29-2007, 06:13 AM
cant believe you left out hbk

Platinum_Lies
05-29-2007, 06:38 AM
Cena has no charisma as a face. Plain and simple. His natural vibe is that of a heel and that is what he needs to be.

On a side note to this: Why the hell was JR oblivious to the negativity to Cena last night? That chant also illustrates the fan divide perfectly... Cena Fans are 90 percent female and kids and the anti Cena crowd is predominantly male (the high pitched Let's go Cena compared to the lower drone of Cena Sucks). Hell the boos finally out did the cheers during his entrance!!

yankeesman77
05-29-2007, 06:51 AM
The Undertaker has Respect but No Charisma. The Undertaker's Gimmick has lasted and been tested and nobody can doubt the Undertaker's Career as being one of the best and most professional of all time but this is an easy question. Nobody puts in a vote for the Best Heel today Bar Non in Edge. Ken Kennedy has had a couple substantial injures that has plagued him but none the less is still over. MVP hasn't even been around a year but his skills in and out of the ring are at a point where he is far superceeded anyones expectations but Edge oozes charisma. Edge can draw natural Heat to himself and has been one of the best workers that the WWE has had for a couple of years now. He has been able to draw with his Rated R gimmick and continued to be built as a great Champion and he gets my vote as the Most Charasmatic.

mikedudelang
05-29-2007, 04:31 PM
love him or hate him, cena gets the biggest pop.

christianedge
05-29-2007, 06:05 PM
cena. the damn guy gets all sorts of chants

acurisur
05-30-2007, 11:37 PM
While Kennedy's promo's are good, how do you get off saying how hard he tries or doesn't try? You don't know if how much he practices or doesn't practice, how much he prepares...

I for one think that Cena is the most Charismatic. When I think Charisma, I think more of the talking type, which crosses out Taker. While Edge, Kennedy, and MVP are all great with their promos, it is a lot easier to make a crowd hate you than to make a crowd love you. All they have to do is talk trash, it's not like it's a challenge. While Cena may not be absolutely loved, he gives it his all every time, and puts his heart in soul into everything he does. And it shows.

Take last night for example. Cena gave a great promo, then he went into the ring. As much as people said the crowd was anti-Cena, I heard chants for him as well. The whole "Let's go Cena/Cena sucks" chant started up, with both sides about equal in volume. In the end, it doesn't matter what the reaction is though, it's just that he got that amount of response, in a match that horrible, both for and against him. The crowd is always loudest for Cena, regardless of what he does. In part, this is because of his charisma, IMO. Some may say it's because he isn't that good of a wrester (not true), but there are a lot of bad wrestlers on the roster. I don't see the crowd getting that hot for any of them...

In short, terrellcow is completly wrong, and Cena is amazing. The end.

How biased are you? The same can be said of Cena, you don't know how much he practices, how much he prepares. WWE should do the obvious and turn Cena heel, he was a great heel originally, he can be a great heel again.

I myself am a huge Taker fan, but my (unbiased) vote would have to go to Kennedy, I have'nt seen that kind of charisma since a certain wrestler known as THE ROCK started out - also as a heel - and I think Kennedy has the potential to become the next People's Champ if he can stay on his game and away from injury.

Gurubhai
06-01-2007, 03:14 AM
Taker anyways