PDA

View Full Version : Mushnick Compares McMahon To Charles Manson

bad_meetz_evil
05-28-2007, 06:31 PM
New York Post columnist Phil Mushnick is at it again bashing World Wrestling Entertainment chairman Vincent Kennedy McMahon. In this weeks column, Mushnick rants about McMahon receiving an honorary doctorate from Sacred Heart University saying "Charles Manson must of been unavailable".

This is only one of the many rants that Mushnick has directed towards Vince McMahon. In a phone conversation with Bob Ryder of 1wrestling.com, Mushnick told Ryder that he hates Vince McMahon's guts. Mushnick also hates when readers send emails to him who does not agree with his views. To read Mushnicks full column, go to:

http://www.nypost.com

You can also email Mr Mushnick if you wish, his email is located at the bottom of the column.

Source: 1wrestling.com

LionDen
05-28-2007, 06:37 PM
lol a bit harsh I think, McMahon is not the first to get an honorary degree, geez, I'v seen B grade actors get Honorary degrees. Why should we give a shit if he gets a Honorary degree anyway, good for him. Just something else for Mushnik to have a bitch about lol

legolas4792
05-28-2007, 08:18 PM
mushnick needs a life leave a man who has more money than you alone

yankeesman77
05-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Phil Mushnick is a Cry Babying Bitch who needs to eat his own shit. To be even jealous of his honors is as degrading as a writer as you can get. I would personally like to spit in Mushnick's face for disgracing thr worl that we do enjoy or just not buy the New York Post.