PDA

View Full Version : News On Why Scotty 2 Hotty Was Released

AFC1986
05-28-2007, 09:50 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Some reasons have actually come out regarding Scotty 2 Hotty's release from WWE last week.

Management were kind of sour on his ring work and he had been there forever and he wasn't doing enough to improve in their eyes. He also got some negative reviews in his matches from management. It also didn't help his cause that he was going to out for most the summer due to an injury. With all these factors combined, they just thought it was time to let him go.

although there were times that i enjoyed watching scotty, especially with rikishi and grand master as too cool, i think it was smart to release scotty as he hasn't been involved that much in the last couple of years

Role Model
05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
I can see where WWE is coming from. Once him and Rikishi were done he really never improved or was exciting in the ring. This moves were all old hence why he is was getting bad reviews because no matter each match looked like one from the past. So, yeah, it was smart releasing him because he was basically un-usable.

legolas4792
05-28-2007, 10:30 PM
his career was over years ago so i dont blame wwe really he wasnt doing much for the company atm