Dana White says UFC White House event is confirmed
The UFC is indeed heading to the White House.
At the end of an Instagram story Thursday (seen below), UFC president Dana White said he had both a long and good day and was about to take off from Washington, DC.
“The White House fight is on. I will have more details on that in the next few weeks, but we got it done today,” he said.
News broke earlier this year that U.S. president Donald Trump wanted a UFC event at the White House, but the idea was initially scoffed at by critics as to whether that was even possible given the logistics.
The event will take place on Saturday, July 4th and will air on Paramount+ (and very possibly CBS) as part of their new seven-year deal that begins in 2026.
Trump and White (seen above) are close friends with White crediting the two-time president with helping the UFC in its early tenure as he hosted events from his venues at a time when the sport was reviled by the mainstream. White has spoken at the Republican National Convention while Trump has been a regular at major UFC events over the past few years.