Bryan Danielson's contract with AEW is due to expire within a matter of months, but the American Dragon is confident he'll be competing for a long time to come.

The popular wrestler is in the midst of what he intends to be his final year as a full-time wrestler. This has stemmed from a promise Danielson made to be 'there' more for his children. During an appearance on Casual Conversations with The Wrestling Classic, Danielson discussed his status with AEW.

"The big one is Wembley [host of AEW All In.] I wanna make it to Wembley. My contract actually expires before Wembley, but I wanna make it to Wembley. I’m not sure if I’ll make it, but one thing that would be a nice way to kind of close everything out for me is to do my last match as a full-time wrestler at WrestleDream at the Tacoma Dome because that’s the first wrestling show I ever saw.”

It's hardly a surprise that Danielson hopes to compete at AEW All In 2024. Not only will the show be AEW's largest event of the year but Bryan missed out on competing at last year's event due to an injury. He returned to action days later at the following AEW All Out 2023 pay-per-view.

AEW would be wise to keep Bryan on board with a new contract. Not only is he considered one of the best wrestlers in the world, but the Blackpool Combat Club member has proven to be useful behind the scenes. Danielson also oversees reprimands for any AEW talent who crosses lines on social media.

Danielson's next match will come on tonight's episode of AEW Collision. He and Claudio Castagnoli will team to face off against Top Flight.