Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Which Wrestler Will Be The Next To Go?

As we all know, many legendary wrestlers are on their last lap so to speak, and have already considered retiring. So which superstar do YOU expect to retire next?
    I'm thinking it will be Kane, I just don't think he's got the desire to remain in the WWE. It SHOULD be Flair, but that guy just seems to keep on going.

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Well u better face reality cause Ric is never going to leave wrestling. It's what he does and knows. The thing is do they ever really retire?

RIP JC

Ring Crew

I'd say Kane or Undertaker seem like the most likely candidates to me. The sad thing is, even though Flair is so much older, he can still work a decent match while those two have struggled for years now.

...are you crazy? Undertaker's matches blow Flairs out of the water by far. I mean, there is no comparison between the two, Taker is just so much better than what Flair is now. As for Kane, although not as good as Taker, he is still a great wrestler. I'd put him on about the same level as Flair, maybe a bit better.

I'd be disapointed if Kane left now, after only being WWE champion for one day in his entire career. He's put a lot into this buisness, and he deserves another title run.

Ring Crew

I guess we have different views of what constitutes a good match, because I still enjoy watching Flair, I haven't enjoyed watching Taker of Kane since about "American Badass" days.

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Kane's problem is his knees there trashed u can tell by the way he walks that there pretty bad. Taker is kind of injury prone now not really his fault he's just getting old. Flair may be old but he's going to be a round in wrestling till he dies. Not saying he's going to be wrestling that long but he's going to be in it.

RIP JC

I say Flair will retire next year, Undertaker and Kane were suppose to retire this year but Undertaker wanted this last title reign, a shame he won't be able to have it now, the future is up in the air for the undertaker right now, we will have to wait and see what happens with him.

Kane was suppose to retire as well this year but he hasn't. The ol timer still rattles on lol. I agree he needs another title reign, he is one of the most loyal and is always there for the company. He also is in alot of main events still so I will be saddened if he does not get another title reign before he retires. These damn storylines they give him, he has had to deal with alot of crappy storylines, the writers should be shot or watch more horror films, he is a monster from hell, treat him as one.

That "May 19th" storyline upset me so much...I mean, come on, for months before, every fight ended with a talking mask and no definate winner and loser. Then, finally, they have Masked Kane show up, and it looks like Kane is gonna go back to his old gimmick...and the Masked Kane gets injured...bad luck there.

I think the next person to leave will be RVD.

flair is supposed to be in the hof in 2008 so unless something happens that somebody else big has to leave then my money is on flair
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Mid-carder

Hopefully Flair. He has been mailing in his matches for years now and it is just a waste of time when he is on TV. After this Carlito feud, I believe he will call it quits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast