Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Baron Corbin Open to Main Roster Return - Would Love His Own Faction

Baron Corbin could one-day return to WWE’s main roster, and if he does, he may not be coming alone.

Corbin debuted in NXT in 2013 and would be called up to the main roster at WrestleMania 32 in 2016. After seven years on both Raw and SmackDown and a doomed alliance with JBL, Corbin returned to NXT in May of this year. The Lone Wolf would start a feud with Carmelo Hayes that led to Corbin unsuccessfully challenging for the NXT Championship at NXT Gold Rush.

Corbin has enjoyed his return to NXT, so much so that he intends to stay a while longer. Speaking with Haus of Wrestling though, the former U.S. Champion remained open to a return to the main roster.

“When Hunter has the idea, or whatever it is, for me on the main roster, we’re at 100%. We’re rocking and rolling.”

Corbin reiterated his claim that he is ‘fighting’ to stay a part of NXT for a while longer, adding that he wants the “audience up top” to have a break from him.

If Corbin’s return to the main roster is in the works, then he may be joined by some NXT Superstars under his wing. During the interview, Corbin was asked about possibly aligning himself with NXT talent in a faction.

“It’d be awesome. There are guys down there, and you look at like Ilja, you look at Bron, Melo is another one; there are some guys down there with just massive talent, and I think maybe those are guys who you grab on to and go, ‘Hey, come with me. Let’s do something.’ You never know.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I would rather Corbin stay on NXT.