WWE star Top Dolla, who is part of Hit Row faction, recently revealed that he had pitched an idea to the late WWE star Bray Wyatt about an on-screen storyline.

Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda) shockingly passed away at the age of 36 last month. His untimely demise has certainly saddened the fans. A recent episode of SmackDown featured tributes to Wyatt, including a ten-bell salute.

Bray Wyatt had introduced the Firefly Funhouse in 2019. He portrayed a character similar to Mr. Rogers and presented himself as a children's television presenter with a dark secret, later revealed as The Fiend.

Speaking on an episode of the Jobbing Out podcast, WWE star Top Dolla recounted that Wyatt considered the ideas that he had presented regarding an angle that would involve Hit Row and the Firefly Fun House. He pitched an idea where the Hit Row would enter the Firefly Fun House. He revealed:

"So my idea was that Hit Row stumble upon the Firefly Fun House. We go into the Firefly Fun House and we look around and see all this stuff and all the puppets wouldn’t be alive. There would just be cobwebs everywhere, just like when they find the flute in the movie and we [find] Ramblin’ Rabbit, right? But he’s our lucky rabbit’s foot."

He added how the Rabbit would change their fortunes, which would be similar to the movie 'Leprechaun In the Hood,' where Ice-T's fortune changed when he came across Leprechaun's golden flute.

"So it was just things like that and he could’ve been like, yeah kid, whatever. He could’ve been like, yeah, talk to creative. He didn’t do that at all. He literally took the time to listen to my full idea and let me flesh it out for him and he was so cool because he wouldn’t just do that with me. He would do that with anybody."

Wyatt was expected to compete at WrestleMania 39 in April against Bobby Lashley. However, the plan was scrapped due to "physical issues." It was recently announced by WWE that proceeds from Bray Wyatt-related merchandise will be donated to his fiancee Jojo Offerman and their children.