Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry The Undertaker Isn't Interested In Being Roasted But Knows Which WWE Legends Should Be

WWE Hall of Famer The Undertaker isn't a fan of the idea of being roasted but has some names he'd love to see in the proverbial hot seat.

The recent roast of NFL legend Tom Brady proved to be a huge talking point among sports fans, so it's hardly a surprise that there's speculation as to whether the Phenom could find himself on the receiving end of some light-hearted barbs. On his Six Feet Under podcast, the idea was brought up to The Undertaker who was not a fan.

"Will you stop saying that?! [he said in response to his co-host Matt Lida talking about a potential roast.] You know WWE, they monitor this, right?... I'm telling you what, if this somehow miraculously happens, me and you, we're going to have problems."

While The Undertaker isn't interested in being subject to a roast, he did have an idea as to which legends should be roasted.

"There are a lot of guys that come before I did that need to be roasted. Hulk Hogan... [Ric] Flair would be good, but he's affiliated with the wrong [company.]"

Lida put forward Tony Hinchcliffe as the Master of Ceremonies for a roast of the Phenom, following on from Lida's success with the Tom Brady roast. This again was met with resistance from The Undertaker who stated "I don't know."

With decades of stories in the wrestling business, a roast of The Undertaker would surely be an entertaining affair. But while the Hall of Famer has left kayfabe behind, the Deadman remains adamant that The Undertaker won't be subject to a roast anytime soon.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

He is still making to much money with The Undertaker gimmick lol. He cares to much about The Undertakers image and legacy. I would love to see a roast of him though but I don't see that happening publicly.