Sidney Akeem, who was known as Scrypts or Reggie during his time in the WWE, has been announced for his first post-WWE booking. As part of it, Akeem will be making his way to Game Changer Wrestling.

GCW announced on Tuesday that starting June, Sidney Akeem will make his debut for the promotion on three shows. Here is the lineup:

• Saturday, June 15: GCW Hit Em Up in Los Angeles
  • Saturday, June 29: GCW Crime Wave in Dallas
  • Friday, July 19: GCW So High in St Louis

The now-free agent commented on the GCW announcement, stating that “it’s time.”

Akeem was released from WWE on May 1, 2024. He confirmed his exit from the company with a video on Instagram, confirming that he is a free agent.

During a recent chat with Sean Ross Sapp for Fightful, Akeem said that he’s “very positive” about the release and he’s been in “really good spirits” about it. Sidney Akeem added that he’s looking forward to the next chapter of his career.

“I am full-on excited for this next chapter in my story. People don’t know this, but I did circus for 16 years. I was ready to lay that career aside and go on the independent circuit if WWE didn’t offer me a contract. I was willing to dive into this head first from the very beginning. But I was fortunate enough to get a contract with WWE, so that didn’t happen.

Now, I’m here, and I’m excited to do that. Lots of companies have hit me up. Lots of projects in the works. The future is very very bright.”

Earlier this week, Akeem training in the ring with Mercedes Moné ahead of her her AEW in-ring debut this weekend at AEW Double or Nothing.