'Speedball' Mike Bailey is pleased to be a part of the TNA Wrestling roster as the promotion encourages talent to be themselves in the best possible way.

Since arriving in TNA, Bailey has quickly asserted himself as one to watch with two X-Division championship reigns to his name. Not only that, Bailey's Bound for Glory 2023 epic with Will Ospreay would for a time be the highest-rated match from TNA Wrestling, earning 5.25 stars from Dave Meltzer.

Bailey has evidently done well in TNA and is pleased to be a part of a company that seeks to help others find themselves. Speaking to SE Scoops as part of the TNA Press Pass, the Canadian addressed how TNA helps amplify the real-life personalities of its roster.

"The art of professional wrestling is a great tool for self-betterment. I have a lot of students that I have seen really discover themselves as people, not just as pro wrestlers, but through amplifying their own personalities in the ring and gaining confidence. [They have become] better versions of themselves through professional wrestling. Ultimately, that's the goal. To inspire people.

"And I think where that ties into TNA is that it's been a platform where pro wrestlers come in and are allowed to be themselves. They're allowed to be who they are and TNA amplifies that. And I think that, philosophically, is a beautiful thing."

Bailey has big plans for his future in TNA Wrestling. During the Press Pass, Bailey added he plans to regain the X-Division Championship alongside winning the World Tag Team and TNA World Championship. Bailey will certainly be one to watch especially with TNA Slammiversary coming to his native Canada in Montreal this July.