Sulaiman's Story:

This story happened to me 10 years ago... I have never told anybody about it before. I was 18 years old that time.

I had saw a rather old and antique guitar in a second hand shop. So I decided to buy as I myself love to play the guitar. The guitar was rather rare and estimated to be at least 20 years old.

I left the guitar in my friend's house as I had to go back to my army camp. But something happen....

The following week i had come to collect my guitar from my friend. My friend look quite scared and frightened when I asked him about the guitar. He had told me that every midnight someone will be playing the guitar in the place where he had left the guitar.The song played by the ghost was an old song.

I took the guitar from him and went home, not believing his words. That night when i was about to sleep.I heard the sound of a person playing the guitar in my room. I was scared as I was alone in my house. So i decided to check it out. To my surprised, I saw a man playing the guitar. He had this eerie red eyes. So I ran out of my house as fast as i could.

The next day, I took the guitar and threw it away..

I never want to play the guitar again.