Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Perfection
    Actually she's in talks with TNA so yeah I think she made the better move
    Yes, because the women's division in TNA is actually used. Wait, there's a women's division in TNA? :stfu:

Bow Down To The King Of Kings.

5 Time World Heavyweight Champion ¤ 4 Time WWE Champion ¤ 1 Time Undisputed Champion ¤ 5 Time Intercontinental Champion ¤ 2 Time European Champion ¤ 1 Time World Tag Team Champion ¤ 2002 Royal Rumble Winner ¤ 1997 King of the Ring Champion ¤ 2nd Grand Slam Champion

ROFLMFAO @ You Yeah Maina sucked so bad :eek: Batista is a good big man, don't believe me watch his fued with Triple H. This is something your not going to win so why are you trying?
    OMG I didn't realize I was talking to a brainwashed fan! :laugh: Brock lesner , now he is a good big man with good wrestling skills, Batista? the bigger version of John Cena lol, his entrance to the ring is longer then most his matches lmao, but enough already this thread is about Ashley, Kennedy, Angle and Taker. Lets keep it on topic shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Finch420
    Yes, because the women's division in TNA is actually used. Wait, there's a women's division in TNA? :stfu:
    She doesn't want to be a wrestler, don't believe that for one minute. If you just want to be a valet then yeah TNA's great, no traveling

Additional Comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasdream™
    OMG I didn't realize I was talking to a brainwashed fan! :laugh: Brock lesner , now he is a good big man with good wrestling skills, Batista? the bigger version of John Cena lol, his entrance to the ring is longer then most his matches lmao, but enough already this thread is about Ashley, Kennedy, Angle and Taker. Lets keep it on topic shall we?
    Brainwashed fan? Yes you are, you sit there and try and tell me something sucks that you don't even watch, Lets take TNA for a minute mr. I wish I was a mod. Take CC,Sting,Joe,AJ and what do you have left? Shit hate to tell you that's it shit. Take Undertaker,HBK,Cena,Batista what do you have? Still a lot of good talent. Batista < Lesnar? I'm sorry where were Lesnars mic skills? Yeah You lost there. Batista is a good big man, you don't beilive it sorry for you. Batista > Sid, Nash, Show but he sucks so bad. You boy are nothing but a blind TNA mark. Also you think your going to tell me what to do? Incorrect. I don't care who you think you are bucko
    Last edited by Pure Perfection; 04-09-2006 at 09:56 PM. Reason: [Automerged Doublepost]

University Of Michigan Football 6-0 (3-0 Big Ten)

Main Eventer

She doesn't want to be a wrestler, don't believe that for one minute. If you just want to be a valet then yeah TNA's great, no traveling

Additional Comment:
    Brainwashed fan? Yes you are, you sit there and try and tell me something sucks that you don't even watch, Lets take TNA for a minute mr. I wish I was a mod. Take CC,Sting,Joe,AJ and what do you have left? Shit hate to tell you that's it shit. Take Undertaker,HBK,Cena,Batista what do you have? Still a lot of good talent. Batista < Lesnar? I'm sorry where were Lesnars mic skills? Yeah You lost there. Batista is a good big man, you don't beilive it sorry for you. Batista > Sid, Nash, Show but he sucks so bad. You boy are nothing but a blind TNA mark. Also you think your going to tell me what to do? Incorrect. I don't care who you think you are bucko
    First of all, TNA was good before CC and Sting came there. I'll admit that taking out Joe and AJ does a lot of damage to the roster but you still have a lot of talent there without them. For instance, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley, Rhino, AMW, Abyss, Austin Aries, and hell even Jeff Jarrett to name a few. TNA is just hurt by the fact that they don't get to showcase that talent with the one hour timeslot. If they got perhaps a two hour time slot, then in my opinion, it would be better than Smackdown because it has better wrestlers on it.

Also, Lesnar was and is a hell of a lot better than Batista. Lesnar didn't have good mic skills but he made up for that in the ring where it counted. I don't know how you can think Batista is a better wrestler than Lesnar.
    Thanks W-OLF for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by The Crippler
    First of all, TNA was good before CC and Sting came there. I'll admit that taking out Joe and AJ does a lot of damage to the roster but you still have a lot of talent there without them. For instance, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley, Rhino, AMW, Abyss, Austin Aries, and hell even Jeff Jarrett to name a few. TNA is just hurt by the fact that they don't get to showcase that talent with the one hour timeslot. If they got perhaps a two hour time slot, then in my opinion, it would be better than Smackdown because it has better wrestlers on it.

Also, Lesnar was and is a hell of a lot better than Batista. Lesnar didn't have good mic skills but he made up for that in the ring where it counted. I don't know how you can think Batista is a better wrestler than Lesnar.
    Not a better wrestler, a better big man. A better package. TNA's hurting because of there time slot, 11 at night on a saturday? Come on now. They do have great talent but this guys blindly saying WWE sucks, both RAW and SD and have sucked since the brand split, which is bullshit

University Of Michigan Football 6-0 (3-0 Big Ten)

Seeing how Teddy Long is bringing back the KOTR why not bring back the bikini contests?You'll have Ashley,Melina,Krystal and Jillian Hall.

Click here to listen to my radio show.

George W Bush says his best moment as president was the time he caught a 7.5lb largemouth bass.
    WTF?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123