Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Clifford ready to halt Goody media circus

Jade Goody's friend and publicist Max Clifford has said that if her condition continued to worsen he would tell her that "enough is enough" and she should withdraw from the public eye.

Goody, who is terminally ill with cancer, is recovering in London's Royal Marsden Hospital following emergency surgery to relieve pain in her bowel.

Speaking to UK radio station TalkSport, Mr Clifford said: "My attitude to Jade in recent times is: 'Don't you think enough is enough? Don't you think you've got the message out there?
    "'The money that you wanted for the boys we've done, we've made, it's in place, the money is assured'.

"We're hoping that the operation she had on Monday evening will make things a lot more bearable, a lot brighter for her in the weeks ahead.

"Jade likes and enjoys the media spotlight. You have to marry all of these things.

"But if she continues to be in the kind of pain and condition she is in then my advice increasingly will be: 'Don't you think enough is enough?"'

He said that in the last week or two he had been saying to Goody: "The minute you don't want them taking pictures, I'll ask them not to take pictures so do let me know."

He said: "I spoke to her yesterday and said: 'Look, when you're leaving the Chelsea and Westminster (hospital) there are photographers out there, do you want me to tell them not to take any photos?'

"And she said: 'No Max, I'm happy to do a photo as long its going to take a couple of seconds'.
    "'Are you sure?' I said.

"'Yes, absolutely,' she said. 'I don't want to stop them'."

Asked if he felt uneasy about the voyeurism surrounding Goody remaining in the media spotlight, Mr Clifford answered "instinctively, yes."

RTE
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Main Eventer

Thanks for the read.