Former WWE star Peyton Royce has said that she is ready to make a WWE Royal Rumble return if offered an opportunity after previously having turned down a similar role.

The former IIconics star recently spoke to Ring The Belle where she discussed things such as wrestling Kris Statlander before she was famous, planned dream matches in WWE that were cancelled and more.

Discussing the disappointing reign IIconics had with the Women's Tag Team Titles in the company, Peyton Royce said that they made the best of the opportunities they were given:

"Obviously, if I could have written that title reign my way, it would have gone a bit differently to the way it actually went. But as I said everything happens for a reason. We can only control so much. We had fun and we made the best of every opportunity that we had."

During the interview, Royce was asked if she would be open to making a surprise Royal Rumble return to WWE after having turned down the opportunity in 2022. The female star said that she would love the chance to catch up with old friends:

“Yeah, I’m open to it, for sure. I would love that. It’d be so good to catch up and I mean, it’s the Royal Rumble. We said no last time because we were still pretty hurt about it but, I feel healed now and I feel like I’d love to do that if the opportunity came.”

Peyton Royce was signed by WWE back in 2015 and is most widely known for her tag team with Billie Kay called The IIconics. The IIconics had a successful run with the company which includes winning the Women's Tag Titles at WrestleMania 35 in 2019.

Their reign, however, didn't last for long and they lost the title in August that year. The IIconics were disbanded following a loss to the Riott Squad in August 2021 and they were released from the promotion during the April 2021 budget cuts.

The duo was offered a spot in the 2022 Royal Rumble while they held the Impact Wrestling Knockouts Tag Team Titles. It was the same Rumble where the then Knockouts Champion Mickie James made an appearance.

While Impact Officials were willing to approve the gig, the former WWE stars turned down the offer, feeling that it wasn't the right time for a comeback.