Will Ospreay has only one goal in mind - to dethrone Roderick Strong and capture the AEW International Championship at AEW Double Or Nothing pay-per-view.

This week's AEW Dynamite emanated from Mechanics Bank Arena in Bakersfield, California. The show kicked off with Ospreay teaming up with Orange Cassidy and face Roderick Strong and Trent Beretta. In the final moments of the match, Wardlow interfered in the match and assisted Strong to pick up the win. Following the match, Strong and his Undisputed Kingdom teammates brutally assaulted 'The Aerial Assassin'. The AEW International Champion hit Ospreay with the title belt as the English wrestler was busted open.

In a AEW Digital Exclusive, Will Ospreay, who was still bleeding, delivered a passionate promo. He sent a stern message to his opponent at AEW Double Or Nothing. Ospreay boasted his endurance and asked if the attack was the best shot that Strong got. He said:

"You think I look pretty bad right now, right? No, this is nothing. Mate, I’ve been on four-day bender, had a bowl of Cocoa Puffs, got on a plane to Japan, called out the toughest guy, and whooped him in front of his wife and kids while I was smiling, bruv. You think this is the end, Messiah? What, you think that this scares me? [Slaps himself] Nah, I live for this, bruv. I flew all the way from England on a ten-hour flight, got transferred over to Bakersfield, and this? This is the best that you’ve got? My Messiah, am I meant to believe in you, man? Am I meant to believe? No, man."

Ospreay added that he believes in what goes down inside the squared circle when the bell rings. He said Strong's actions have 'bonded" him with that championship as his blood is on the title belt. The 31-year-old wrestler further declared that it's his life mission to win the AEW International Championship at the upcoming pay-per-view this weekend. He said:

"The only thing that I believe in is bell-to-bell, internationally known, no one is better than me inside that ring, and now what you’ve just done, Roderick, what you’ve just done is it’s bonded me with that championship. My blood is on that championship. So now, it is my duty, it is my spirit that is bonded with that championship. So Sunday, in the perfect city to do it in, bet it all. Gamble your life on it, son. Because now, it is my life’s mission to take the International Championship away from you, come hell or high water. Nobody is better than Will Ospreay because I am on another level."

Roderick Strong had captured the AEW International title by defeating Orange Cassidy at AEW Revolution in March. This will mark his second PPV title defense. He retained the title over Kyle O'Reilly at AEW Dynasty last month.

At the same pay-per-view, Will Ospreay emerged victorious over Bryan Danielson in a match that was heavily praised. However, there were some concerning scenes following the match as 'The American Dragon' looked hurt after being hit with the Tiger Driver 91.