TNA Wrestling's Joe Hendry is grateful for the success of his hit song I Believe in Joe Hendry which came about after a series of fortunate events.

Hendry's track has proven popular with fans and non-fans alike and reached #1 on the iTunes charts in the UK, toppling Taylor Swift and others. Hendry's track also reached #1 in other countries and did very well in the United States also.

Speaking to BBC Radio Scotland, Hendry shared how his viral song came about.

"It is a series of fortunate, random events. People had always liked my song, my entrance song, I've had it for some time now. But I noticed on TikTok, people were making videos with it and it was getting literally millions of hits. And I thought 'Maybe I should put this up on Spotify.'

"So I put it up on Spotify one evening, didn't really think much of it. When it came out on the Monday, I woke up and it was #20 in the iTunes charts. I thought that's pretty cool and I tweeted it out and then it just caught fire."

Hendry went on to explain how his music helps get him in the right head space before his matches and spoke of wrestlers and musicians who use music to help combat performance-related anxiety. The former TNA Digital Media Champion from Edinburgh was also grateful for his brother who is often 'roped in' to help create his music videos.

I Believe In Joe Hendry isn't the Scottish wrestler's only foray into music. Earlier this year, Hendry produced a song for Francis that featured the TNA theme song for AJ Styles. This song mocked Francis' infamous, though life-saving botched dive in WWE. Hendry said that the former Top Dolla nullifies TNA Wrestling's insurance whenever he goes sailing over the top rope.

Hendry's success with his song can't be denied, with non-wrestling fans growing increasingly aware of him. This will no doubt bode well for Hendry's prospects in the ring, with TNA Hall of Famer Bully Ray even stating that TNA would be wise to consider a title run given Hendry's popularity.