Andrade and Miro threw down at AEW Worlds End, and the Redeemer won that confrontation. That was also Andrade's final match in AEW, as he put the former Rusev over on his way out. Now, Andrade has a message for those he is leaving behind in AEW.

Andrade El Idolo has officially left AEW and made his sentiments public on X regarding his departure. He did so with a text graphic. In his statement, he relayed appreciation to the company, particularly singling out Tony Khan.

Andrade also mentioned several individuals by name, including Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, Tazz, Tony Shiavone, Aubrey Edwards, Jerry Lynn, Will Hobbs, Hook, Eddie Kingston, Ricky Starks, Orange Cassidy, Thunder Rosa, Jack Perry (Jungle Boy), Austin Gunn, Colten Gunn, Sonjay Dutt, and many others.

Andrade also addressed sharing the ring with people like Sting, PAC, Darby Allin, Jeff Hardy, Jay Lethal, and more. He had some great experiences in AEW, but now he is going onto the next phase of his life.

“I want to thank you for this time that I belonged to the company @aew and above all to Tony khan I also want to say goodbye to all the talent, security people, cameramen, referees and everyone who works in the company for being part of my time in AEW. Kenny, young bucks, Tazz, Shiavone, Aubrey, Jerry, Hobbs, hook, Kingston, Ricky, Orange, thunder, jack Perry, Austin, Colten, Sonjay and many more that I can name, also how to forget all the Mexicans (todo el relajo) | enjoyed sharing the ring with STING, PAC, Darby, García, Jay and many more. I would have loved to face MOX, Page, Hobbs, Ricky, Dante, Cage, Dustin. Thank you AEW AND Thank you to all the fans for your support always. I wish you the best always!!!”

Andrade El Idolo is expected to make a return to WWE at this point. His wife, Charlotte Flair, inked a new extension with the company, which is one of the biggest female contracts in pro wrestling history.

WWE did not book Andrade el Idolo to return during the January 1st Day 1 RAW. There are other possible events for him to make that big debut at, especially with Triple H calling the shots.