Shawn Michaels wants Kendrick Lamar and Drake to "tune up the band" in WWE NXT.

Drake and Lamar have been verbally butting heads via diss tracks at one another since March but the beef has been amping up the past two weeks. Lamar happened to conjure up Shawn Michaels' "Sweet Chin Music" finisher in the song titled "Not Like Us" stating "Put the whole label on me, I'mma get 'em dropped, Sweet Chin Music and I won't pass the aux."

Drake then happened to fire back on Sunday night with a new track, but that one was without any pro wrestling references.

Nonetheless, Michaels caught wind of the rap and decided to offer a venue and his services to settle the score.

"A little Sweet Chin Music goes a long way. Kendrick Lamar, you and Drake are formally invited to #WWENXT to settle this thing. I’m even offering my services to mediate."

The feud between Lamar and Drake has gotten personal as both have referenced their families and relationships. Back in his heyday, Michaels was no stranger to getting personal with Bret Hart during the beginning of the Attitude Era and in turn, Hart wasn't afraid to fire back.

With Lamar dropping such a line "Not Like Us" and Drake notoriously representing Razor Ramon by wearing a classic "Bad Guy" tee, the two clearly have some semblence of wrestling fandom. They also wouldn't be the first set of hip-hop artists to set foot in the squared circle as Bad Bunny set a precedent for rappers stepping into the ring.