Sneaker fans worldwide will be able to acknowledge Roman Reigns and The Bloodline with a new set of shoes set to launch next year.

The new shoes are black with blood-red stylings, according to mock-up photos shared by Sneaker News. The shows will be available at select Jordan Brand retailers in-store, online, and at Nike.com. The snazzy new footwear will retail for $200 USD.

The Tribal Chief's love of sneakers is no secret. In matches, Reigns often wears sneakers instead of traditional wrestling footwear. Speaking to Complex in 2021, Reigns recalled wearing Jordans when he announced that his leukemia was in remission in 2019.

"I felt so much confidence... That was one of those situations where I was able to come out of the Roman character and just be Joe. And that's why you saw me the way I was. That's why I was wearing the Jordans. Just kind of a casual look. For the most part for the Roman character, especially earlier on I stayed in the fatigues and the boots and stuff like that. But from that moment, I took that character armor off and exposed the real me."

The former Universal Champion hasn't been seen on WWE programming since his loss to Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania 40 but he's not been taking it easy. The Tribal Chief has been shooting a heist movie that'll include Keanu Reeves, Seth Rogen, Keke Palmer and others.

While Reigns is off WWE TV, his presence continues to be felt. In his absence, Solo Sikoa has become the new leader of a new Bloodline that includes Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa. Paul Heyman has been noticeably concerned about the change that Sikoa has claimed that the order to take leadership of the faction came from Reigns himself.