WWE's QR code mystery continued on the May 24, edition of SmackDown with fans being taken to a bizarre website full of unique clues.

During the entrance of WWE Tag Team Champions A-Town Down Under (Austin Theory and Grayson Waller) a QR code flashed on the screen. This code takes fans to an archive website full of letters and poems. One poem reads:

I know it's you.

On your way back home.

The hair shall light your path.

I will be waiting on the other side.

This hare could be about the 'White Rabbit' mystery of 2022. Similar to the ongoing QR code mystery, the White Rabbit would leave clues on WWE TV with fans left to decipher what it means. The White Rabbit mystery culminated with the return of Bray Wyatt at WWE Extreme Rules 2022. Another poem reads:

Do NOT lie to me.

Do NOT lie to yourself.

We've worn our maks long enough, brother.

Revel in what you are.

The phrase 'Revel in what you are' again suggests a link to Bray Wyatt, who used this phrase upon his 2022 return. The reference to masks and 'brother' will lead many to continue believing that this is all building towards the return of Uncle Howdy, as played by Wyatt's brother Bo Dallas.

The very retro-looking website has the title 'Kintsugi.' This is the traditional Japanese art form of repairing a broken bowl with gold. The idea behind Kintsugi is that something can become more beautiful because it has been broken rather than if nothing had changed.

Howdy/Dallas is not expected to return alone to WWE TV. It is reported that a faction consisting of Dexter Lumis, Joe Gacy, the recently rehired Erick Rowan, and Nikki Cross will also be in the faction. There's no confirmed date as for when this faction will appear though with these clues growing more frequent over the past week, some feel it won't be much longer until answers are revealed on WWE TV.