Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Former WWE Star Reveals How He Got Fired and His Plans to Return

- Former WWE Superstar Big Daddy V blamed his doctor for costing him his job with WWE during an interview with Phil Strum of the Poughkeepsie Journal. “Actually, the way I got released from the company this last time, it was a blessing in disguise,” V told PojoSlam.

“My doctor really got me fired. The very next day, Hollywood called me. Now, I’m focusing on one thing. My ultimate dream was to become an actor.

“I’m going to concentrate on that for at least another couple of years before I go back to WWE. Of course, I’ll go back. You know what I mean? That’s my home. I’ll go back eventually.”

WNZ

I hate it when wrestlers want to be actors. IMO nobody that doesn't really want to be there should. There's guys out there who've been bustin their butts since they were sixteen, and haven't made it. Those guys should be in Wwe, not guys like BDV or The Rock, who just want to be actors.

Main Eventer

I don't like wrestlers who want to be actors, they just make me feel bad for the really talented and dedicated guys who get nothing.