Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking The Sandman Comments on His WWE Release

Hey people, this is The Sandman. I think now that all of you have heard about World Wrestling Entertainment releasing me from my contract. Please, I have recieved emails and comments with hurtful things to the WWE such as not watching their programs and doing stuff to them where they lose a fan base...PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING HARMFUL TO THE WWE. I am VERY upset about my release but I am even more upset if you guys take it out on them. I have a great attitude towards WWE, Vince McMahon, Stephanie, HHH, and Johnny Ace...I will make damn sure I am back in the WWE one day. WWE treated me well, I had a great time on WWE Raw and on ECW on SciFi...I loved every moment of it and the wrestling business is and has always been one big family combined with entertainment purposes. I appreciate all of your messages and all and I can not thank you guys enough! I will be back in WWE one day again...count on it.

Another note to all of the people who want to book me for indy shows...Joe will handle it and here are the requirements:

- For one appearance, I need at least $200.00 before the event and $1,250.00 during/after the event.

-Make check(s) payable to:

Joe Richardson (FOR: Sandman)
    P.O. Box 390
    Dallas, Texas 75209

- Must pay car rental... (Note: Sandman will take care of hotel, food, plane ticket, etc.)

- Sandman only appears thru Sunday-Thursday.

- Sandman and/or Joe will notify you if your booking has been accepted thru email, MySpace, and/or letter.

- Sandman is unable to appear due to former WWE contract until: October 12, 2007.

Also, if you want to book me for an autograph session, here is what you do:

- Send an email to Sandman on MySpace or send Joe a letter to the P.O. Box listed above, AHEAD of time.

- Sandman only appears if the booker PAYS IN FULL for a car rental.

- The cost of an autograph session is: $200.00 per hour.

- If Sandman is injured, the responsible person is the man/woman who booked Sandman for an autograph session.

- Sandman will ONLY APPEAR up to 5 hours. IF AUTOGRAPH SIGNING IS MORE THAN 5 HOURS...YOU WILL BE CHARGED $100.00 FOR SANDMAN APPEARING OVER-TIME.

- Sandman will give you a FREE autograph, up to 30 pictures with you, your friends, and/or family, and give you a ticket to his next indy show if available...

-SANDMAN IS CURRENTLY ATTENDING NO AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS UNTIL: October 12, 2007.

Thanks for all of your support guys and I hope to see you in the ring soon. WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER 12 FOR UPDATES ON WHERE SANDMAN WILL APPEAR...

Gerweck

surprised he didnt rant about hating Vince and all that good stuff

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Sounds pretty humble considering he was released.

RIP JC

Ring Crew

Everyone is humble after a release or whatever happens behind the scenes we don't know about. Never say never in this business. You never want to burn any bridges. Just my '50 cents'.

sandman doesnt joke around man lol hes getting right back out there the first week
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Main Eventer

I'm glad he didn't rant about it.

On the bench!

I liked Sandman still abit bummed he was released, glad he went too WWE though otherwise I wouldn't have seen him before since I was never really into the old ECW.

Ring Crew

so, i'm planning on booking sandman for a match in my backyard, in Australia...he pays air-fare right?

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by speck22 View Post
    so, i'm planning on booking sandman for a match in my backyard, in Australia...he pays air-fare right?
    Good luck on that one lol.

RIP JC

I never believed that Sandman would say any of that warm fuzzy crap and it turned out I was right. This whole thing is fake and its a scam to rip people off.

- Someone is pretending to represent The Sandman on MySpace, apparently trying to scam people for up front money in hopes of booking the former ECW Champion. Do not send the person any money as they are not associated in any way with the recently released RAW superstar. Sandman’s bookings are being handled exclusively through Todd Gordon.

Source: PWInsider.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast