Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Matt Hardy - The Fifth (And Utterly Incredible) Cryptic Blog

The Fifth (And Utterly Incredible) Cryptic Blog

If you can translate this one, you'll basically be able to rule the world, well, at least your world. The first song jammin right now is "Somewhere Out There" by Our Lady Peace. It's funny, there's certain lines in this song that make me think of Jeff. Who's doing absolutely awesome, by the way! Whenever I write a cryptic blog, it's quite the insight for my peeps to see how my thought process works. In the last two weeks I've been in Winnipeg, Rochester, Minneapolis, Green Bay, Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona, Paris, Memphis, Nashville, Atlanta, and Las Vegas--and now I'm headed to Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana. So you tell me, am I busy or what? F*ck! As Khali would say, Ore Yu Searious? HA! Counting Crows are up with "Raining in Baltimore"--this can be a depressing ass song if you're in a depressed state of mind. Stay busy and positive--life's too short to be depressed! What do these items have in common? A monstrous fountain, Paris, 5 Star hotel, me, birthday suits--oh yeah--they love me in France! Actually they probably hate me at that specific hotel though, LLC! What a blast all the boys and girls had going out in Barcelona. To put it mildly, everybody was "ready to fly!" Sh*t though, I'm about ready to go fishin! Damn! "Do Me" by Bel Biv DeVoe just hit the airwaves on me. Old school like a mofo, but I still so dig it. SOMEONE is gonna monopolize like crazy and will be so happy they did. I've said it a million times, and will say it a million more--take advantage of everyday and got the most out of it. We all ultimately control our own destinies. Never put all your eggs in one basket when it comes to your friends and close acquaintances. Always returns calls and text messages--even if it's not immediate--it's important. And hell, it only takes a minute. People always remember that. If I have time to, then most everyone else definitely does. "I'm Cleaning Out My Closet" by Eminem is up. Obviously MVP and I are competing like crazy over everything on TV, but Montel can definitely compete when it comes to going out and being a machine.. And I swear, Rey Mysterio has to be a cyborg that just plugs into the wall and recharges for 30 minutes a night. But me, I pride myself on being the ultimate machine! "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow" by Nice N Smooth is blaring. Know what you are and become comfortable with it. Do your best to understand your strengths and weaknesses. It's tough to realistically be able to do this--but if you can--it will make life so much easier and happier. I've got a strong grasp on what I am--and it helps me understand what makes my life good and makes me happy. I'm never gonna be the smooth, graceful, best at everything type guy--but I am the strongest, most determined, dedicated, straight ahead workhorse you'll ever meet. I am a machine that ultimately transforms every experience and every form of energy and emotion I encounter into positivity. I'm a good leader that's able to make good decisions and accept all unavoidable and inevitable truths. Velvet Revolver with "Fall To Pieces" is up. My previous lines obviously sound overconfident, but you have to find the conviction to learn and know what you are, who you are. "Push Me!" That's my little inside joke with the hot-ass little trio know as EE. He controls and makes or breaks his destiny now, I have no bearing anymore. Pearl Jam's "Lukin" just came on--and it's majorly short. What an incredible spot Mandalay Bay in Vegas is. Hole is now playing with "Miss World." I wish my body could keep up with my heart, soul, and mind. But it might be able to in a bit... I'm goin fishin. I have major heat when people try and act like they know what myself and other wrestlers go through physically--especially the majority of the media and internet wrestling "writers." I bet "The Legend", Nero, and the rest the "rock show" had their weekly rock-out tonight. "Into The Ocean" by Blue October just rotated up. Zombie just texted me and let me know he has just finished the latest episode of THS. It's called "Fantasy Lake" and revisits a day where myself, Jeff, and Shannon went to the Fantasy Lake water park. I gotta give props to Candice Michelle for upgrading her physical in ring ability so much... She went from being a one trick dancing pony to one of the best female wrestlers in the WWE--definitely the most improved WWE diva since Trish. And on top of that, she's fun to hang with. I wanna thank everyone who has sent me a birthday present to my P.O. Box. Thank you all so much, it's already been overwhelming. I'm truly flattered. Chingy's up with "One Call Away." But if you send me a gift or package to my P.O. Box, please DO NOT send it certified. I'm often gone for a couple weeks at a time and after so many days certified packages are returned to the sender. What about K-Money? I'm still trying to figure out how much money he really won--but thanks for the dinner and drinks in Minny dude. Why did Cliff and I have the best Big Mac of all time in Barcelona? Congrats to K Thorn for having his first born just recently, a little boy. I'm still trying to fit a drunk bowling or crazy golf into my schedule, HA! "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5 just started. By the way, where is my DAB (Down Ass B*tch)? I'm so lucky that "Can't Stop, Won't Stop, Go! Go! Go!" attitude is all me. Although before you know it..... I'm goin fishin! Matt Fact--Matt is a big fan of synonyms. I finally watched "Man On Fire" a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved it! Did you know that beer takes the frizz and bigness out of your hair? I didn't--but I became aware of this fact in Spain. Here's a terrible friend trait that you should try not to ever do--Only call someone when you need something from them or to only discuss your issues because you have no one else to talk to at that time--and then not be there for them in return when they need it. Big Heat. "High and Dry" from Radiohead is rockin right now. Work is really fun right now. I hope I can keep working through my injuries and not get hurt any further. Season Four will be available in a couple of weeks. I publicly wanna thank the Joes at OnGuardHost for all their great contributions to THS. The team now consist of Eric, Bullet, and Zombie. Someone's gonna hit the jackpot HUGE! Drowning Pool with "Tear Away" is up front and center. The OMEGA DVD "Uncommon Passion" is a really fun watch. I love watching the old matches and remembering when I could do all that cool sh*t! Why did Dave THQ introduce me to the Saki Bomb? Those and the fantastic sushi got over big with me at J-Pop. And yes, I gotta start eating egg whites again. Why would I run suicides in dress shoes outside the bus against a drunken Dalton--just to prove I'm a warrior? LLC! Probably so. We gotta Chia Pet OurSpace--just add water and then grow instant friends. "Start The Machine" from Angels & Airwaves is the current iTune song playing. Cherish everyday. And cherish everyone close to you everyday. And cherish what you have, tangible and intangible. You never realize what you have til it's gone. Truer words have never been spoken. Pearl Jam's "Smile" has got me bobbin my head now. Smiling is such a simple and great thing. Remember and cherish the times when you are genuinely smiling and laughing... THEY ARE SO SPECIAL.. and priceless. I've fortunately had alot of those recently... And I think because I realize and recognize them, they mean even more. "Three crooked hearts swirls all around her"--love that line. Translating this blog may lead you to world domination, at least your world, I'm just saying! Lloyd Banks with "Karma" is up--it's a longtime hottub fave. I am the voice in more ways than you call all understand right now... but I'm still goin' fishin! Obviously that's some sort of analogy--I haven't been fishing in forever. You do the math. What a great time I had traveling with Jeff to Nashville and Atlanta. I had a lil dejavu when I did cardio on the elliptical at the Gold's in Nashville. Cheeseburger, add Big Mac sauce, I don't even know what made me right that. Of course I do--good luck and take care of yourself. "Lonely Road of Faith" by Kid Rock is on. Picture Mail is pretty remarkable, as are camera phones. My mind retains hearts and thoughts longer than most people's do. "Refreshing" was one of the words she used to describe the unique situation. WOW! "The Memory Remains" by Metallica is jamming--while I was speaking on memories. I love coincidences and things that are meant to be. I've haven't traded magic for fact yet even though I'm designed to understand reality better than most. And don't ever bury friends or lovers that you truly loved at one time to your parents and family--you'll end up regretting that 99% of the time and end up going back on your burial. "Home" by Daughtry is playing--very fitting as I'm taking this blog home. Never forget, tomorrow is a new day. You can change for the better or the worst starting in the next 5 seconds. The choice is yours. We all ultimately decide our fates and control our destinies. Godspeed my amigos!

Quote of the day - "Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone" - Fort Minor, Where'd You Go

Matt

- myspace.com/theonlymatthardy

Did anyone actually read that whole thing? I read like 2 paragraphs and gave up.

i got two lines read before i grew bored of the whole thing...bottom line: he's the 'other' hardy.

Is Matt on crack?

^^^^^Thank You to W-OLF for the great banner OOOOOOHHHH RIIIIGGGGHHHHT^^^^^

Come and have a look at my creative thread called

WWE A FREST START