Jim Ross has updated his blog at www.jrsbarbq.com today in this edition, he speaks on if TNA starting its own Womens division will hurt WWE Divas, his thoughts on the "new" Hart Foundation, as well as the Wellness program. Here are a few things he had to say:

On The TNA's Womens Division

Do I feel that TNA starting a women’s division will affect the WWE Divas? Uh, no Jamie I don’t.

On The "New" Hart Foundation

I hope the “new” Hart Foundation works really well if and when it is debuted. I am just an old school guy who is leery of repackaged characterizations but this one might work. Time will tell and I am certainly pulling for the “Hart” kids.

On The WWE Wellness Policy

Many things are changing in the WWE for the better, in my view, as it relates to their much discussed Wellness Program. Lots of people can take responsibility for issues involving the program and I think they are. Wrestlers need to make better personal decisions and their doctors need to be smarter and not be so willing to cheat or be so gullible. That’s my personal opinion. The WWE is seemingly of the mindset that if a wrestler can’t adhere to the rules, the wrestler will unfortunately be looking elsewhere for work. From my experience in the management arm of the WWE, one of the bigger issues that the company has to deal with is the wrestlers denying when they have issues. Having a problem is not a mortal sin and humans do make mistakes. The bigger issue is when these mortal men and women refuse to admit they have a problem and continue to look for ways to “beat the system” that is designed to help them live healthier lives. Bottom line is that some talents simply will never adhere to the rules of any system that they are in and my personal philosophy in management was if one could not solve a problem, no matter how hard one tried, then the only alternative one had was to eliminate the problem. Sounds harsh, but that is the way I see it.

To read the full blog, click here.