Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jobber

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I cant believe that the wwe is having people tap to Flairs figure four, no one has lost to that move in like a decae. It would be like Jake Roberts coming back and beating people with the DDT. It just isn't realistic in the business today.
    Thats a little far.

Better than the "STF-U". The only time that moves ever been utilized correctly in the WWE was when Regal used it.

Figure Four is still a relevant and effective submission. Even Shawn Michaels uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie View Post
    Im glad Big Show is back
    As am I. Hes always been entertaining to me. More so as a face imo because he is a pretty funny guy.

Ring Crew

I dont think he was prepared for those punches that blood looked hella real

Mid-carder

(I cant believe that the wwe is having people tap to Flairs figure four, no one has lost to that move in like a decae. It would be like Jake Roberts coming back and beating people with the DDT. It just isn't realistic in the business today.)

What can't you believe about it Chris Masters was winning with a full nelson and outside of him I can't even recall someone losing to that pathetic of a move

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddybaughman View Post
    \
    What can't you believe about it Chris Masters was winning with a full nelson and outside of him I can't even recall someone losing to that pathetic of a move

I have never seen a Chris Masters match, nor would I believe that as a finisher either.

i am glad Big Show is back.

^^Thanks To Maxxy

^^Thanks To LG

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous"

omg super cena didnt win the belt !! wow!
    The One, The Legend, The Icon

Coruptyed

i never thought Cena would win the belt at NWO. IMO he will win at WM

^^Thanks To Maxxy

^^Thanks To LG

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous"

who ever is watching NWO did jim ross or lawler actually say the crippler crossface when michaels put umage in it??
    The One, The Legend, The Icon

Coruptyed

At my computer pissing the women of UOW off!

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I cant believe that the wwe is having people tap to Flairs figure four, no one has lost to that move in like a decae. It would be like Jake Roberts coming back and beating people with the DDT. It just isn't realistic in the business today.
    You obviously haven't seen Cody Rhodes wrestle have you? That guy looks like he got all his moves from a Super Nintendo video game. DDT is his finisher so we don't need Roberts back.

PPV has been overly boring from what I've seen of it, Big Show comes back and instead of being treated like a wrestler and given a wrestling match at Mania they stick him in potentialy a feud with Mayweather? Great so 2005 we seen him in a Sumo match and 2008 we get to see him in a boxing match? Bullshit if you ask me. And I guess the WWE is going to go to Triple Threat route on Raw, bullshit, they should have saved it for Mania anyways instead of giving half of it away tonight. Smackdown Chamber match was boring but you have to expect that when you have Big Daddy Boobs and Khali in there, MVP barely got anything done and was gone. Edge vs. ey was 5 minutes? Five minutes, how do you fuck that up? I know Rey was injured but Cena had a torn pec and he managed to put on a full match hitting his 5 moves at the end, you're telling me Rey couldn' suck up the pain for 15 minutes? Get the fuck out Rey. And yeah if HHH wins (which we all know will happen) Aside from maybe two matches mania is going to blow. Flair should do the job to somebody young at Mania who could use the push, like Kennedy again.

Hey Gunner what did that guy do to you?
    Today 12:42 AM] Gunner4Life: he screwed me

Ring Crew

good to see The Big Show is back..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast